Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Didn’t Lana say so herself that she felt the stuff they wrote was more suited for Miles instead of her? Not a surprise that she isn’t heavily featured.

Damn. I really wish that side project with Miles happened. I really wanna hear her vocals over this gritty, grungier sound.

I couldn't hear Lana at all, only at the beginning (I think). 

The song is so good though.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

:crossed: We will not slander Miles Kane  :crossed:

It's a really good song, and I wish that Lana would go more in that direction.

That's true...ok,Lana wasn't on there, she only wrote it with them a bit, but that's a great song, I love it and I second the statement in bold 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Ok, Lana honey, you need to come through with some new stuff, because your 2018 «collabs» leave me wanting more of you... 

Miles Kane has a nice song and all, but where is your luminescent voice? It would have been such a good sound for you...

At least we have the Blue Madonna collab that features her voice correctly. 

By the way, totally unrelated, but I speak French and Miles Kane pronounced his album title wrong, saying that it was Cou de Gras. Literally: Fat Neck or Fat Coup.  :lmao:  :lmao:

The accurate translation is "Neck of fat" in this case, but it actually doesn't make any sense  :candy:

She did Honeymoon in Berlin and I literally screamed my heart out in Rome the whole time because I wanted to hear it live so bad :angie: I hate her

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I want Dan Heath back...........................

and all these collabs are making borns look good

Is this the moment where we talk about Life Is beautiful and all, and dream about hearing this beautiful song?

Yeah, you're right: everything he and Lana did together was pure magic.

I suppose he is a busy soundtrack maker and all and doesn't always have time to do something cool with Lana :(

Has Lana ever sung Lucky Ones live? I dont think ive ever heard it, she should add it to her setlist :flutter:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Is this the moment where we talk about Life Is beautiful and all, and dream about hearing this beautiful song?

Yeah, you're right: everything he and Lana did together was pure magic.

I suppose he is a busy soundtrack maker and all and doesn't always have time to do something cool with Lana :(

i low key forgot about LIB but i want it sooooooooooooooo bad

Has Lana ever sung Lucky Ones live? I dont think ive ever heard it, she should add it to her setlist :flutter:

i would die if she ever sang Lucky Ones i love that song

i low key forgot about LIB but i want it sooooooooooooooo bad

i would die if she ever sang Lucky Ones i love that song

me too, to hear the violins live would be a dream

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

this song is embarrassing :wtf:

god hearing the instrumental live with a full band :flutter: it’s not even that hard to sing, i know she’s kept to hear “easier” songs lately but i don’t think she’d have any problems with this besides probably forgetting the lyrics lmfao . i would die if i ever got to hear it live or we got a professional recording

UbsOye5.png