Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

BTD / Paradise / UV / and Honeymoon were all released one year apart and theyre better than LFL which was a 2 year project :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

But the type of songs that were being released then are vastly different from what she’s putting out now. 2012 - 2015 Lana would have never let something like Coachella be released, especially so rushed. If that’s indicative of what she’s comfortable with putting out now, Marty I’m scared.jpg

But Change is a masterpiece so I can deal, I think.

Stan card renewed!

natsuczka2.gif

Actually she didn’t say it would sound like Change, she said that the concept of the album will be similar to Change

Either way she sounds so committed to this whole self-change thing that the chances of seeing Yosemite and RBFY on this album are getting higher and higher :tongue:

Remember when she announced UV at the Tropico premiere?

I want her to drop the record's name early now as well so we can start dreaming about it instead of fighting over concepts :defeated:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Change is a powerful song, but it's also...kinda boring. Hopefully the next album isn't that. 

homophobic

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

honestly if Change had incorporated drums/snares and like that godly trumpet from the bridge of honeymoon. Like imagine a whole album sounding like that. I remember first hearing it and that roll towards it and the gates to heaven trumpets and those lyrics and voice. She needs something like that please please pleaseeee. If the album is gonna sound like change, please make it more full and add in that raw instrumental and thunder like bass drum. got chills thinking about the possibilities especially with the clarity of her voice on that bridge. 

wowowoow, xoxoxo gays, currently dreamin....

When she teased Honeymoon the song on Instagram and I heard it for the first time I honestly flew to heaven for a minute I'm not joking

We need to speak that production into existence!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

If she makes a folk album I swear…

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Remember when she announced UV at the Tropico premiere?

I want her to drop the record's name early now as well so we can start dreaming about it instead of fighting over concepts :defeated:

whatever we will imagine will be better that the actual cover  :hooker:  :creep:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I really think she’s gonna release in the next 6 months wow

She better!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

@elle-​  I think it's time for the PRE-Release thread, as things are moving quickly

I am starting to think this may appear ASAP and I don't mean Rocky

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I'm really scared that Happiness is a Butterfly is an indication of what the album will sound like. It just sounds so boring, forced, overly cheesy and cloying, but I guess it fits the whole self-change theme she's apparently going for. Can someone please lock Lana in a studio with Jonathan Wilson, a bottle of whiskey (I'm just kidding, I don't actually want Lana to start drinking again) and an Anne Sexton poetry collection?

I AM MY ONLY GOD