Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

apparently lana's also the visual director for the opening credits, do you guys think she's gonna use the footage from the scrapped music video of that horror movie vibe song she made between hm and lfl?

i76mrxw.png 

apparently lana's also the visual director for the opening credits, do you guys think she's gonna use the footage from the scrapped music video of that horror movie vibe song she made between hm and lfl?

What song? I'm missing so much, HELP.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm sorry for posting this here, but I really need a favor and this topic is the most active one.

Can someone make Honeymoon album cover out of the HBTB single cover? Same font as HBTB, just change it to Honeymoon. Please, I'd really appreciate it and I'd like to change it to official album cover.

Also, PM me the pic when it's finished. ILY all and thanks! <3

P. S. I'd do it myself, but I don't have my computer ATM.

I'm sorry for posting this here, but I really need a favor and this topic is the most active one.

Can someone make Honeymoon album cover out of the HBTB single cover? Same font as HBTB, just change it to Honeymoon. Please, I'd really appreciate it and I'd like to change it to official album cover.

Also, PM me the pic when it's finished. ILY all and thanks! <3

P. S. I'd do it myself, but I don't have my computer ATM.

why did u post this here. there are like six threads more fitting for this but then again this thread is everyone talking out of their asses since we don't have anything to discuss

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

why did u post this here. there are like six threads more fitting for this but then again this thread is everyone talking out of their asses since we don't have anything to discuss

Like I said, it's because this thread is the most active one. So I have more chances to get noticed here and get it done sooner. I didn't mean to interrupt any discussion, which is why I asked to be sent in PM. :)

they just LOVE to play with our emotions as they know we are all hungry for a marina collab / ahs feature. this is far fetched tbh. but then again we don't have ANY clues it it's true !

giphy.gif

Like I said, it's because this thread is the most active one. So I have more chances to get noticed here and get it done sooner. I didn't mean to interrupt any discussion, which is why I asked to be sent in PM. :)

oops im blind sorry chief

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

this gif exudes major lana energy idk why but it just does

JVw249S.gif

they just LOVE to play with our emotions as they know we are all hungry for a marina collab / ahs feature. this is far fetched tbh. but then again we don't have ANY clues it it's true !

speak for yourself

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e