Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Honestly I don't care at this point who she works with as long as she's started challenging herself lyrically and musically BC god she needs to tbh.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Whatever Jack does, it sounds like FUN which means one has to go and listen to Dexy's as everything FUN sounds like was stolen from Kevin Rowland them.

Perhaps Lana should sing a Johnny Ray song.....Poor old Johnny Ray.... 

though a duet with Louis Armstrong would be FUN too. (He actually did the Lazenby Bond song didn't he!)

(We have all the time, in the world, time enough...)

So go on and C-a-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y

there would be no music at all if not for Louis Duke Bing and Edith (and Lana)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Y'all if she does go pop it's because she wants too! Don't forget the album is always her vision. Plus, she's done pop in her unreleased! Maybe she kinda wants to experiment with it again. All the production on MASSEDUCTION & Melodrama were so good!!! I hope we get tracks like Pills, Hard Feelings/Loveless, Perfect Places, Slow Disco, Young Lover, Hang On Me, & New York. I want this album to be sweet & sexy. Weather it's pop, jazz, or folk I don't give a damn. I just want to feel the passion in the tracks. I want bridges like the Cherry & Heroin one. I want the album to feel like it's in winter, but it's burning. I want Lana to essentially go mental on this album. I loved Lust For Life! But what it lacked for me was that certain desire. A few songs had it though! Ugh I'm so excited for this record!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

you TNC hillbillies can kiss your precious folk album goodbye tumblr_ndslwtbpvg1rfduvxo1_250.gif

Folk Lana will have her revenge some day sweetie. :smokes:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

imagine experimental jazz pop

like million dollar man w the emotion of heroin and the lyrical bridges from honeymoon

with a flavor of stuff we've seen on melodrama n masseduction

omg 

imagine experimental jazz pop

like million dollar man w the emotion of heroin and the lyrical bridges from honeymoon

with a flavor of stuff we've seen on melodrama n masseduction

omg

Fuck yes. I'm so here for this!! I can imagine this already & it's so good!!!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

i have always dreamed of a moment where Jack and Lana collab and create music together and it's finally happening. Jack has the potential to create emotions/universes like no other with his production such on hard feelings, supercut, the Louvre, slow disco, and etc. he has the talent where he won't expose lana to a too poppy sound. this album will be THE album that's on Ultraviolence level, not in sound, but for the passion that is hidden in each melody and lyric.

giphy.gif