Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

always a tough question to answer, that one, especially this time around, since we have no clue whatsoever. And even if we asked Lana, I'm not sure the answer would be representative of what we'll get (she pretty much answers according to the songs she is working on at the moment).

She supposedly said to fans that the production would be like Change, so I expect a couple of songs to be more stripped-down, something like You Must Love Me. HIaB could be in that vein also. If Yosemite makes the album, a bit of folk-ish sounds will be there as well (I am secretly hoping we get a finished BAR to go with Yosemite). One song could be a sorta continuation of Get Free (or, at least, refer to it). Maybe one or two songs could be more upbeat, to change the tempo a bit. 

I can see that. I am not-so-secretly hoping for a folk-ish album. I really think Lana can explore so much untouched territory with her music by going in that direction - it's a versatile genre with a lot of different sounds. I guess the album tracks on the record could take a more vintage, Honeymoon meets Joan Baez in the 70's approach, whereas the "singles" or "commercial hits" could take an acoustic pop approach (I was thinking of "Sometimes" by Ariana Grande. I really like that song and I think if Lana were to make a folk record with some poppier tracks, that sound would be a contender. It meshes a nice chill hip-hop beat with an acoustic guitar. And that Ariana song is so dreamy too, which is so Lana  :flutter: ).

Imagine if LD6 was like AKA+UV

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Wow !!! Where the fuck is this puta ?? Are we sure she didn't overdose ? Did she retire ?

Makes us realize that we are used by now to have artists be active on social media, keeping us informed of their whereabouts and projects. Not so long ago, the only news sources were paparazzi and TV music channels or magazines.

Tbh i dont even care anymore, there's loads of other artists to enjoy in the meantime. I desperately want new Lana music but we just need to let her live until she's ready to release something new

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

^ She's allowed to live, obviously. But this silence is just over the top. Like, update your Twitter/Instagram with at least one selfie a week. That's not a hard thing to do, and it'd please us all. Just my opinion.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

^ She's allowed to live, obviously. But this silence is just over the top. Like, update your Twitter/Instagram with at least one selfie a week. That's not a hard thing to do, and it'd please us all. Just my opinion.

im going to be verrry disappointed if she doesnt come back with new music after what ben said and hiab tease 

im going to be verrry disappointed if she doesnt come back with new music after what ben said and hiab tease

What Ben said?

As for HIAB, IDK. It seems to me like it's another unreleased song that we'll keep on asking for it to leak. :(

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Yeah, I wish new music too

But with my this week's 'discovery' of Heroin...

My summer is good... add still fenomenal White Mustang

These 2 songs will keep me well into september

This !!!

I miss Lana being active on Insta/Twitter and my b*ssy tingling every time I get a new notification.