Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

This update literally made my day, I can't wait to see what they make I'm so exited!

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

lol I feel like the only one who's actually excited about them working together

Me too, everyone was always complaining about how she never works with different people and when she finally does, they still complain

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Even if they somehow make magic (which is possible) I just can't shake the idea that she's going to sing something or have an idea for a song and he's going to try to make it really different and she'll be like "fuck you" and we'll have a record 80% produced by Daddy Nowels with a few Jack tracks, or we'll get some insider teasing about these tracks but they'll never leak in full :rip: 

Ok but St Vincent really did find the right sound fitting both of them and Lana and her mind won't let his mainstream sound take charge so why are y'all even worried?

She obviously has a clear vision every single project so she won't let a collaborator not benefit it?

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif