Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i just need a fucking song or demo or even instrumental i dont care

just something to leak

or be released soon

that way i can prepare myself for good or bad music

and if it sounds like Don't Stop or Queen Of Hearts...keep it

I'm still not here for this jack guy producing the album like he works for lorde and Taylor Swift..that says enough? It seems reductive for lana to work with this guy I'd prefer folk over him tbh

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

i'm honestly just happy she's pulling another move like she did with Dan Auerbach and producing with someone who has their own title as an artist. someone who understands that as an artist you have a clear vision of what you want and someone that can mold something WITH you instead of FOR you. kind of felt like Rick Nowels was getting repetitive and that lana needed to switch it up a bit to exceed a new sound in her career. lets all be real, who helped create UV with lana the most? DAN. and who's going to help create one of the best lana albums of all time? JACK.

giphy.gif

i'm honestly just happy she's pulling another move like she did with Dan Auerbach and producing with someone who has their own title as an artist. someone who understands that as an artist you have a clear vision of what you want and someone that can mold something WITH you instead of FOR you. kind of felt like Rick Nowels was getting repetitive and that lana needed to switch it up a bit to exceed a new sound in her career. lets all be real, who helped create UV with lana the most? DAN. and who's going to help create one of the best lana albums of all time? JACK.

what im saying !!!! im excited she cant keep doing the same thing over and over again 

Taylor Swift is a legend.

Charlie XCX should produce for Lana.

Lana should sound like Grimes.

Honestly just delete this fuckimg forum this fanbase is trash.

@ me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

0s4kodfwwiRc8dmlqJ22wh_w9DchaXWj-XiapKtj

"abigdaddy"

she is a what? crackhead

honestly the pics of Lana and Antonoff are giving me really strong like back-to-her-roots kind of vibes, I'm feeling like, a Kill Kill / Wait For Life type of vibe

i swear everything to you delusional gays bring you back to her aka days

I kinda lost my hope for a new release this year but it doesn’t matter anymore because it’s just great to see her working on new songs and being excited about them! I hope they’ll create something great together. :oprah:

Just don’t pull another Yosemite, Lana, I don’t know if I could take it. :icant:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I am SO happy she is producing with someone new! And Melodrama so I have faith in both of them producing something extraordinary. I was really disappointed (waiting for the draggings im about to get..) with lust for life. I did enjoy a minority of songs but the album did not feel cohesive as her previous work did. and the collabs were too much. This time around she can have 1-2 collabs but please don't let this be a group album. we are waiting to hear you sing solo!!! regardless, im perched and hopefully that suit is staying in her closet and never making an appearance again  :ohno:

hopefully this means that working with a new producer = new security measures to eliminate leaks 

:hooker: the good sis needs a break from you hackers 

- Next project could also contain (~25) unreleased songs (such as 'Serial Killer', 'Disco', 'Backfire', 'Elvis', 'TV in Black & White', 'Us Against the World' 'Caught You Boy', 'On Our Way', 'Kill Kill', 'Pawn Shop Blues', 'Trash Magic', 'Hollywood's Dead', 'Hollywood', 'You Can be the Boss', 'Say Yes to Heaven' etc. - songs she's mentioned within the past year) 

-----

In my honest opinion, though I really enjoy these unreleased tracks and would love to see them get a home on an official album, I hope this doesn't prove to be true. I would rather Lana works on new music than re-releasing unreleased songs. Many of them are readily available on youtube for you to convert.

If lipsters still want her to release them, then she would either:

a) release a couple of unreleased songs each album. I.e. every album has its tracklist plus *3-4* "exclusive" tracks, which are really just unreleased songs that have been produced in the studio oncemore. 

or 

b) Lana can release an album strictly with unreleased tracks and have a double album release = 1 album with new music + 1 album with unreleased tracks / or just release her unreleased music prior to retiring. 

Keep in mind though she has hundreds of unreleased songs so this whole obsession with unreleased songs wouldn't ever really end. I admire her older stuff and loved it a lot more than LFL or even HM but I would rather her spend time on new music.