Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Actually i think Charli XCX should produce LDR6 seeing as her version of Rollercoaster was a million times better than Jack's

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

so miss jack and lana have been in studio since at least february (that's when we got the video of her being high and making weird noises in his studio) 

now they posted about each other.. 

this is exciting i hope they're not just teasing something that ain't coming sometime soon.

i76mrxw.png 

they are literally 2 crackheads fucking around with knobs and dials in a studio

i love it

Taylor Swift is a legend.

Charlie XCX should produce for Lana.

Lana should sound like Grimes.

Honestly just delete this fuckimg forum this fanbase is trash.

so much trash in just one post. congratz

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

When we first heard of Lana working with Jack, I was very sceptical. But now I think it will be a very positive step for Lana, as MASSEDUCTION and Melodrama have convinced me that Jack CAN have extremely versatile production, no matter if the song is fast or slow, poppy or alternative. His production gives the songs/records he produces its' own personality and distinct sound, just like all of Lana's previous records. He may have produced some very mainstream records, but you can't deny the production is pretty good. He is far from bland. And like some other members said, Lana will not allow Jack to take over the record and make it non-Lana-y!

If you have any doubts, I would try listening to New York, Masseduction and Smoking Section (by St Vincent) and The Louvre and Hard Feelings/Loveless (by Lorde). (Even if you just listen to one, listen to Smoking Section)

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png