Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Old Money actually has Lana's best instrumental so whoever produced that song needs to produce the rest of her career.

Dan Heath was involved with that song. As much as I’d love him to be around much more into Lana’s career, I am realistic: it won’t probably happen. He is a sucessfull composer and to have his’ and Lana’s timelines fit must be hard. Besides, we pretty much already have a Dan Heath produced Lana album, in a way, since he got involved on a couple of songs of Paradise (Ride, American, Gods and Monsters, Bel Air) and the songs she made for soundtracks.

I think Big Eyes has one of her best instrumentals.

Dan Heath was involved on both songs.

but I still worship Yosemite.

giphy.gif

Get Free kinda reminds me of Kill Kill for some reason

water

Swan Song really is the best song of all time huh

Jack AntoNOff can choke

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

she can go pop if it's like stargirl

She's always been pop lol

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

She's always been pop lol

yeah but it sounded like w lfl she’s chasing after a certain style of radio friendly production which is really generic and very trendy pop

UbsOye5.png

yeah but it sounded like w lfl she’s chasing after a certain style of radio friendly production which is really generic and very trendy pop

True. Honeymoon will forever be my favorite Lana album for that reason, I feel like this upcoming record is going to be even more generic. At least LFL had the second half of the record to make up for it.

I really don’t get the hate for Jack Antonoff at ALL. i get y’all don’t like taylor swift but it doesn’t mean that he’ll turn Lana’s music into something like that, he’s a good producer and he will be able to create something different from his previous works to make it fit with Lana’s aesthetics. also Lana is always involved in the production of her songs so if something ends up being “too pop” for y’all fake alternatives then it’s not Jack’s fault so stop being delusional. Bye

Listen im not trying to be an edgy Ultraviolence snob or anything, but i really hope Lana strips back her sound again. There was something about that era that gave us the most insight into her inner thoughts and feelings and the stripped back sound matched it so well.

The real instruments cut out all the bullshit, as if Lana was like "that's it, you wanna make assumptions about who I am? Then take this REAL shit!" And I think it kinda worked. It cut out all the fakers and the people who really couldn't be bothered to look deeper.

We need this again.

Honeymoon was from another universe, but Lust for Life felt like such 'surface work', and there was a very clear filter in which it came through (P.S. THE DEMOS DONT HAVE THIS FILTER SO LEAK EM ALLLLL I BEG YOU"). Idk, i just think real instruments bring out her best, and creates the heavy atmosphere that captivated everyone to begin with.

Ok

Thats all

i think whatever they’re creating could be the most new and inventive thing she’s done in a while tbh. i’m very excited to see what their two styles will breed

Yes, it will be Coachella part 2  :um2:

Yes, it will be Coachella part 2  :um2:

these girlies forgetting that "In My Feelings" was also a NEW track from Lana

one of her absolute worst

Listen im not trying to be an edgy Ultraviolence snob or anything, but i really hope Lana strips back her sound again. There was something about that era that gave us the most insight into her inner thoughts and feelings and the stripped back sound matched it so well.

The real instruments cut out all the bullshit, as if Lana was like "that's it, you wanna make assumptions about who I am? Then take this REAL shit!" And I think it kinda worked. It cut out all the fakers and the people who really couldn't be bothered to look deeper.

We need this again.

Honeymoon was from another universe, but Lust for Life felt like such 'surface work', and there was a very clear filter in which it came through (P.S. THE DEMOS DONT HAVE THIS FILTER SO LEAK EM ALLLLL I BEG YOU"). Idk, i just think real instruments bring out her best, and creates the heavy atmosphere that captivated everyone to begin with.

Ok

Thats all

Ugh your mind :wowcry:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven