Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Would ya'll say LFL has some atmospheric tracks? I think Groupie Love, Change, Heroin, Get Free and Love are the only ones i can think of to be atmospherical

13 Beaches also. WTWWAW is cinematic (so maybe not atmospherical, but close).

13 Beaches also. WTWWAW is cinematic (so maybe not atmospherical, but close).

Most songs on LFL are 'Cinematic' in some way. They would all fit different types of movies.

I think GBA is actually pretty atmospheric though.

its hard to explain but lanas songs use to flow for example: soc, blue jeans, salvatore, etc etc. but with lfl the only songs that truly flow are 13 Beaches and Heroin, the rest are bland pop songs that don't make me feel like I'm in heaven

its hard to explain but lanas songs use to flow for example: soc, blue jeans, salvatore, etc etc. but with lfl the only songs that truly flow are 13 Beaches and Heroin, the rest are bland pop songs that don't make me feel like I'm in heaven

buuuuuutt what about Change and Get Free? those are some of her peak tracks :defeated:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

buuuuuutt what about Change and Get Free? those are some of her peak tracks :defeated:

Get Free doesn't flow organically at all. The switch up completely a flip and honestly made the song age really fast.

Change on the other hand...  :worship:

Some people only resonate with her depressing tracks and that’s okay :makeup:

they are still quite depressing though tbh, i wouldn't class them as full on positive songs - she sings about trying to be happy but there's a real triggering sadness about it

Get Free straight up sucks. the only good thing on Change is the instrumental, besides that, the vocals are mediocre, the lyrics suck, and theres no flow. it sounds like it has 5 choruses

@ Lana please just give us the grunge album we deserve. :defeated:

Yeeess, please :pray2: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Lana please bring back elegance. The vanity from Honeymoon meeting the mindset of Ultraviolence.

JAZZ. PLEASE INFUSE JAZZ INTO THIS. Honestly kinda over folk but I still worship Yosemite.

Omg I never thought you would admit that :hdu:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Old Money actually has Lana's best instrumental so whoever produced that song needs to produce the rest of her career.

I think all of her music (except some BTD and LFL songs  :teehee: ) has the best instrumentals 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***