Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Yayo (AKA version, I do want something really "folky"), cherry (I want something very dark) and black beauty (and I want beautiful lyrics too)

Yes I'm so glad everyone recognises Yayo's beauty

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I have a question for ya'll. If you could have LDR6 based off of the sound/lyricism of 3 songs, what would they be?

Sound of Prom Song Gone Wrong

Lyrics of TV In Black & White and Florida Kilos

giphy.gif

Get Free (beautiful lyrics), Kill Kill (beachy vibes), Million Dollar Man (I dont think I have to explain this one)

that would be great. a jazzy-beachy vibe w/ great lyrics. It sounds like something that would be great to listen at a night in the beach

I have a question for ya'll. If you could have LDR6 based off of the sound/lyricism of 3 songs, what would they be?

Sound: Music To Watch Boys To / Florida Kilos / Tomorrow Never Came

Lyricism: Off To The Races, Salvatore, Shades Of Cool

Mood: Love, Born To Die, Body Electric

Sound:Change/Video Games/Without You

Lyrics:Terrence Loves You/Old Money/The Blackest Day

Mood:Get Free/Radio/Bel Air

Old Money, West Coast, Cherry

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Sound: Music To Watch Boys To / Florida Kilos / Tomorrow Never Came

Lyricism: Off To The Races, Salvatore, Shades Of Cool

Mood: Love, Born To Die, Body Electric

gurl hows it gonna sound like MTWBT and have the amount of lyrics as OTTR? that would be funny

HEROIN

bye

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Freak, Shades of Cool, Cherry

GURL I COMMENTED THE SAME EXACT SONGS, TASTE  :flutter:  but i know right an album with lyrics and production like these three songs would be so dope.

giphy.gif

HEROIN

bye

i forgot where but remember when Lana said that the original sound for LFL was gonna revolve around Heroin . IMAGINE . honestly though i want a cohesive album like the ones before LFL . i want the same sound, mood, etc. Honeymoon is so fucking dreamy . UV is so dark and sexy . BTD is glamorous and rich in production. LFL experimented A LOT with sounds . 

giphy.gif

gurl hows it gonna sound like MTWBT and have the amount of lyrics as OTTR? that would be funny

sound as in production

i want steamy, semi-tropical, sweet, a hint of fiery, and some acoustic flavor production

with winding, descriptive, evolving lyricism with foreign languages slipped into the lyrics. Not like " i want to smoke crack and lick cocaine off my daddies dick in vegas" but like, a chorus that repeats itself but also changes in lyrics throughout the song

with a mood/tone/lyrical choice (while lyrics is how they're written/formatted) of the comfort and modernness of Love, the ethereal and grandiose BtD, and the sultry and image heavy Body Electric

sound as in production

i want steamy, semi-tropical, sweet, a hint of fiery, and some acoustic flavor production

with winding, descriptive, evolving lyricism with foreign languages slipped into the lyrics. Not like " i want to smoke crack and lick cocaine off my daddies dick in vegas" but like, a chorus that repeats itself but also changes in lyrics throughout the song

with a mood/tone/lyrical choice (while lyrics is how they're written/formatted) of the comfort and modernness of Love, the ethereal and grandiose BtD, and the sultry and image heavy Body Electric

tOo mANy woRdS