Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

First people slandering Marina, now people slandering FJM. I mean, guys...

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

FJM is good and it's a #fact

no he's not lol.

pretensious weird jesus looking folk guy

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i sincerely feel that this next album lyrically will be about happiness . i think it's going to be cohesive with one or two features that we have all expected . instrumental wise i can hear Wait For Life and Bel air along with Change , very light hearted with strings . of course this album will not sound completely "happy" because it IS Lana . i hope its a 12 track , one feature , unreleased songs included album .

giphy.gif

no he's not lol.

pretensious weird jesus looking folk guy

Jesus at least better than XXL

i didn't say he is like God but he could make something nice 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

i sincerely feel that this next album lyrically will be about happiness . i think it's going to be cohesive with one or two features that we have all expected . instrumental wise i can hear Wait For Life and Bel air along with Change , very light hearted with strings . of course this album will not sound completely "happy" because it IS Lana . i hope its a 12 track , one feature , unreleased songs included album .

Totally agree! 

we spoke a folk inspired album into existence and now you pretenious gays and gals WILL seethe when we get it.

If Shawn Anus Lemmon isn't there, ok  :lmaoney:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

we spoke a folk inspired album into existence and now you pretentious gays and gals WILL seethe when we get it.

I'm using all my power to prevent it

I. WANT. DARK. PARADISE. 2.0.

dark paradise is ugly tho - the only btd tracks that matter are off to the races, video games, lucky ones and born to die

dark paradise is ugly tho - the only btd tracks that matter are off to the races, video games, lucky ones and born to die

WHAT BLASPHEMY IS THIS?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

i read somewhere on here that someone would like to see lana work with petra collins and YES BITCH that would be SOOOO PERFECT for her ugh too bad it's never happening

can't wait for a krug x chuck set of press pics for ldr6 again

i76mrxw.png 

Rey of Sunshine , the NEW album by Lana Del Rey . produced and written with Sean Ono Lennon ...

ID SHIT ALL OVER IT . IT WAS A CUTE SONG BUT NO I CAN'T HAVE A WHOLE ALBUM W THAT

giphy.gif