Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

@paradixo

I did not give Dan much credit.

Ultraviolence the album is basically the same, and Dan, in effect copied Lana with his album that came out shortly after, one which his original fans did not take kindly too.

As for the slowing down in West Coast, Lee Hazelwood/Nancy Sinatra did that earlier, so Dan basically just copied that, didn't he?

and I would love to see Neil Tennant and Lana do something together (Love to hear Lana sing Being Boring

which to me is the #1 song of the 1990s

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Rey of Sunshine , the NEW album by Lana Del Rey . produced and written with Sean Ono Lennon ...

This literally made me throw up in my mouth a little bit, how disgusting

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I can’t believe how perfect Honeymoon and Ultraviolence are. The cover, the era, her make up, hair, lyrics, interviews, the concept behind both these albums, the endless summer tour :defeated: I could go on and on :defeated: :oprah: lost for life can’t relate :hottie:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I can’t believe how perfect Honeymoon and Ultraviolence are. The cover, the era, her make up, hair, lyrics, interviews, the concept behind both these albums, the endless summer tour :defeated: I could go on and on :defeated: :oprah: lost for life can’t relate :hottie:

except in HM she started with the stupid cheek fillers

Didn't she once say that the outfits and the way she acts on her tour is what the next era will be like? (but obviously worded much better)

:awk:  :awk:  :awk:

honeymoon's cover is ugly but I agree with the rest

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

:awk:  :awk:  :awk:

honeymoon's cover is ugly but I agree with the rest

no it's not it's gorgeous :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

Honeymoon would have been the perfect record, perfect, 100% perfect, flawless, if she had chosen a better cover, scrapped DLMBM and worked more on the Honeymoon instrumental. Those were the only flaws on the record (oh, and not including LIB)

Honeymoon would have been the perfect record, perfect, 100% perfect, flawless, if she had chosen a better cover, scrapped DLMBM and worked more on the Honeymoon instrumentals. Those were the only flaws on the record (oh, and not including LIB)

If she already changed the cover + worked more on instrumentals, scrapped GNIT, everything would be perfect

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

i really love your taste

our taste is skinnier than mariah and raini together :hooker:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: