Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

dont lemme be misunderstood is skinny and the slanders can choke

i really love your taste

loreen is kween

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

A couple months after LDR6 is released ya'll will be praising LFL just like ya'll did with Honeymoon after LFL was released

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Didn't she once say that the outfits and the way she acts on her tour is what the next era will be like? (but obviously worded much better)

she's smoking again , more black and casual, very risque in body movements and length of dresses. i thought the same.

Didn't she once say that the outfits and the way she acts on her tour is what the next era will be like? (but obviously worded much better)

she's smoking again , more black and casual, very risque in body movements and length of dresses. i thought the same.

giphy.gif

Wait God Knows I Tried is her best vocal performance ever what you saying girl

I'm saying that GKIT is annoying and overrated

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Y'all let's start predicting when the era will officially start!

So the tour ends April 20 and I predict it'll take 3 months to make, if she's making another cohesive project like Honeymoon:

Lead single teaser: August 25

Lead single release: September 14

Second single: October 3

Album release: October 18

Or if Lana's mind space shifts (like with LFL and the US political climate) or just wants to take longer with it:

Lead single teaser: January 12

Lead single release: January 21

Second single: February 17

Album release: March 2

I think there'll be signs that show if lana will be taking longer with the project like posting about things that are affecting her or no details on it by September

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

So the tour ends April 20 and I predict it'll take 3 months to make, if she's making another cohesive project like Honeymoon.

Or if Lana's mind space shifts (like with LFL and the US political climate) or just wants to take longer with it:

She has more tour dates into August tho..

29939397_2154967107861869_1490548241_n.j

She has more tour dates into August tho..

aren't they just two?

So the tour ends April 20 and I predict it'll take 3 months to make, if she's making another cohesive project like Honeymoon:

well at least i would have an album for birthday lmao but she could release the album on april or may

Well if that's true, it looks like we know what's coming next...

39387553880_c76d70bfbb_o.png39387553570_259033d103_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Well if that's true, it looks like we know what's coming next...

39387553880_c76d70bfbb_o.png39387553570_259033d103_o.jpg

ultraviolence ha revival!!

If she already changed the cover + worked more on instrumentals, scrapped GNIT, everything would be perfect

I now noticed I had written instrumentals instead of instrumental! I think every instrumental in Honeymoon is perfect expect for Honeymoon and DLMBM. Honeymoon bc it lacks power imo and DLMBM because meh that song is meh

Rey of Sunshine , the NEW album by Lana Del Rey . produced and written with Sean "Oh no" Lennon ...

ID SHIT ALL OVER IT . IT WAS A SHIT SONG BUT NO I CAN'T HAVE A WHOLE ALBUM W THAT

Agreed.

giphy.gif

i will not approve of SLANDER when it comes to God Knows I Tried, the first and only song to have ever made me cry, to have filled me with emotions on a otherwise empty, emotionless heart.

but yall keep praising Cockroach - Molded Wood on my Mind !!

Honeymoon is probably the only album i have ever played on repeat at least every 2 weeks since it came out