Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i hope lana gets a new hair color to match the new era esp for whenever she does the album shoot.. i love her hair now don’t get me wrong i just think it would be fun!! what hair color/style do y’all wish she would bring back? i want her to go lighter again

UbsOye5.png

i hope lana gets a new hair color to match the new era esp for whenever she does the album shoot.. i love her hair now don’t get me wrong i just think it would be fun!! what hair color/style do y’all wish she would bring back? i want her to go lighter again

Auburn

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Auburn or black, her black emo look really really suits her, especially when she straightened her hair down the side of her face. Gorgeous

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Yearly "I want UV hair and racoon makeup back" pre pre release post

original.jpg

Dear God please this

what if lana brings back her lowkey scene/myspace hoe looks back

tumblr_o7s9358ykP1r9ih9zo1_r1_500.png

Ironically I could go for this too

blonde or that auburn red

Although black was iconic, I feel like Auburn makes her look more youthful.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

the term "happiness is a butterfly" is already annoying to me lol

I would not believe it if she changed YAIL to Love but didn't changed HIAB to Butterfly. Like how can someone this beautiful making this beautiful music can have such poor taste when it comes to it

ZKcaooE.png

So like, when will Butterfly potentially come out?

It's the yosemite of this era so...............never.

I would not believe it if she changed YAIL to Love but didn't changed HIAB to Butterfly. Like how can someone this beautiful making this beautiful music can have such poor taste when it comes to it

I'm glad she changed YAIL to Love, just because YAIL sounds to much like a love song. Which it isn't. HIAB is just a mouth full of nothing. 

It's the yosemite of this era so...............never.

At least we have an idea of what it sounds like  :creep:

ok but has this era officially started or do we have to wait till lana says something

ok but has this era officially started or do we have to wait till lana says something

It's on process to starting

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: