Elle

Blue Banisters (f.k.a Rock Candy Sweet) - Pre-Release Thread: OUT JULY 4TH

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

How tf does honeymoon have BIG PRODUCTION

like I get that it’s the endlessly hate on jack cycle of the pre release and fine but that’s just revisionist history :rip: 

off topic ish HM's opening strings still give me chills to this day. it's very boisterous is what they might be trying to say

RSfvosC.gif  tenor.gifwhat-is-this-confused.gif

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

:dua: i think "big" as in full and dramatic... like not muffled :dua: and cinematic idk i would argue honeymoon has big full dramatic production

off topic to that - for RCS i want cinematic back yes i said it i DO hate me all you want :makeup2:

tumblr_nqsll3Core1rk2e30o9_400.gifv tumblr_nqr63dYZTZ1rk2e30o9_400.gifv tumblr_nqr63dYZTZ1rk2e30o3_400.gifv

do we think Lana watches LOTR or was it my Galadriel gifs but anyway, her cinematic sound is great for listening to in museums and I do miss their spacial-ness of sound. maybe she could do a btd 2.0 w some hip upmelodies. or something cool sounding like HBTB

Spoiler

ldBPACN.png

4 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

Isn’t lana the executive producer or something? so i guess it’s not really jack’s fault if lana wants to make country/folk songs. just had this thought

yeah but i feel like someone could do country/folk BETTER than jack... zach dan or rick could probably do it really well :agree:

tumblr_nqsll3Core1rk2e30o9_400.gifv tumblr_nqr63dYZTZ1rk2e30o9_400.gifv tumblr_nqr63dYZTZ1rk2e30o3_400.gifv

cocc feels like 9 tracks to me, cus i dont listen to bus or for free, 9 really good tracks though 

♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥

12 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

like I get that it’s the endlessly hate on jack cycle of the pre release and fine but that’s just revisionist history :rip: 

There's definitely some more minimal tracks like Terrence Loves You and God Knows I Tried but there's also some songs like MTWBT, Salvatore, TBD and Swan Song with bigger production. I prefer the more cinematic production from Honeymoon than the last few albums because it feels a bit more dramatic and emotional imo. I hope she does music with this kind of vibe again in the future.

34 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

oh fuck. she could have a box set arranged to look like a box of chocolates/ candy. but DEL REY branded w photos etc. do u know. DO U KNOW HOW CUTE and AMAZING THAT WOULD BE. Benjamin . . .  giphy.gif200w.gif?cid=82a1493bd0j06p1zmddw5m8qokk

Such a fun and smart idea which of course means nothing of the sort will happen

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Just now, lanasbottom said:

no cause if we think about it the second we think jack is finally gone she’s basically becoming nikki lame’s new roommate idc this is a very bad omen :wtf3:

2020-2021 has been consistent LOSS after LOSS for the little lipsters I can’t believe it 

I'm looking forward to it. We've been spoiled, and continue to be blessed with new music. I'll always give Lana a fair chance, unlike you whiny ass bitches. :kiss3:

𝔞𝔩𝔩  𝔠𝔬𝔭𝔰  𝔞𝔯𝔢  𝔟𝔬𝔶𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰

5 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

Such a fun and smart idea which of course means nothing of the sort will happen

Swear just might start making my own versions to have one day my cherries n wine rosecandy n time n all my clever ideas  j2jyZfs.gif

9 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

besties, i did another concept cover art. hope u like it

IRmA0Fi.jpg

this looks great!!

on another note, can someone explain what i'm missing when everyone keeps saying besties? what is this?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

this looks great!!

on another note, can someone explain what i'm missing when everyone keeps saying besties? what is this?

thank uuuu <3

it's just a cute little name that means "best friends"

t8OGPTM.gif

Tbh, I think we’re cursed again by a piano album with (maybe) louder guitars. And ngl, I think it’s not all Jack’s fault, every producer who worked with her say that she is always setting the pace with her body of art, so if we got 2 albums with similar instrumentals it’s most probably lana’s fault. Because Jack can do different things (just look at taylor’s discography since 1989). And thats just happened because lana didn’t wanted to move too much forward in her sound. It’s very clearly on the way she speaked about the album on the interviews. 

2 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Stop asking artists to recreate something they did x years ago and let them evolve! 

then why is lana making the same stuff from 2019 hmm? cocc is nfr 2.0 and hopefully rcs won't be nfr 3.0

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole