Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

YALL

https://rytmy.pl/lana-del-rey-ujawnia-szczegoly-nadchodzacej-plyty/

The article states that unofficial sources say that the preorder of NFR will be out on July 2nd

Did anyone say anything about July 2nd????

I am so close to getting May 26th and March 29th tattooed on me... Let's make July 2nd the final one for my holy trinity tattoo 

YALL

https://rytmy.pl/lana-del-rey-ujawnia-szczegoly-nadchodzacej-plyty/

The article states that unofficial sources say that the preorder of NFR will be out on July 2nd

Did anyone say anything about July 2nd????

Fan accounts on Twitter and Insta suggested the date, including Honeymouns, our fave leaker. But it might be the release date of the Charlie’s Angels song? (Seems a bit far though)

The first time I listened to Venice B!tch, I didn't even realize 'til the end that it was 9 minutes long and the video was a loop of the same clip. I hope the rest of the album brings along that dreamy and nostalgic feeling, too.

I DON'T LIKE LANA ANYMORE

tumblr_mjladggtVx1rdgz31o1_400.gif

PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT

If I hear Ariana do her usual rap singing, her yuhs, or screech adlib throughout the song, I'm gonna be SO mad  :eartha:

It’ll be Ariana yuhing, Miley sounding like curdled milk, and Lana incoherently moaning in the background (over an EDM remix of the Charlie’s Angels theme).

Honeymouns had a "gut feeling"

Fan accounts on Twitter and Insta suggested the date, including Honeymouns, our fave leaker. But it might be the release date of the Charlie’s Angels song? (Seems a bit far though)

Lmao it seems odd to me they found that from tt stans or leakers, unless theyre hardcore stans themselves looking for some info lol

Is it possible she could put the pre-order out without releasing any further singles? Were already getting this Ariana/Miley collab WITH a video, so it doesn't seem entirely necessary to have more singles at this point. Especially considering we have 3 of them already. Oh, and let's not forget Doin' Time. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Is it possible she could put the pre-order out without releasing any further singles? Were already getting this Ariana/Miley collab WITH a video, so it doesn't seem entirely necessary to have more singles at this point. Especially considering we have 3 of them already. Oh, and let's not forget Doin' Time.

Yes, it is posible, but unlikely