Sign in to follow this  
Nick Del Rey

2018 LACMA Art + Film Gala - November 3, 2018

Honestly feel like this would have been perfect if not for the sleeves. Maybe if they were just completely full sleeves without the holes, that might be a look. But I'm not sure about the holes.

Either way, she still looks so amazing.

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

Honestly feel like this would have been perfect if not for the sleeves. Maybe if they were just completely full sleeves without the holes, that might be a look. But I'm not sure about the holes.

The holes are sexy af... it just doesn’t go with that outfit. I’m not a fan of the look either. The dress makes her look frumpy. The gloves shouldn’t have gone around her fingers but the holes should have draped around her to the floor. It should’ve been a look of like lace & ties & silk. A bdsm look! She should’ve work thigh high boots & a tight black dress with a deep red necklace & a clutch.

The holes are sexy af... it just doesn’t go with that outfit. I’m not a fan of the look either. The dress makes her look frumpy. The gloves shouldn’t have gone around her fingers but the holes should have draped around her to the floor. It should’ve been a look of like lace & ties & silk. A bdsm look! She should’ve work thigh high boots & a tight black dress with a deep red necklace & a clutch.

Diamond hoops would’ve been beautiful too

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I feel so blessed to wake up another day to see Lana dressed in Gucci and looking like a goddes again. :poordat: Omg, her hair, the makeup, the dress and sleeves and heels, I love everything! She looks like a diva! :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She is truly the witch queen of the wasted LFL aesthetic with this look! Amazing..I kinda dig the weird gloves too

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Azealia is just jealous that Lana's 'fat face' is now the new face of Gucci Guilty. :hooker:

Oh she also said that it's airport perfurme that smells like eurotrash, she's pressed  :rip:

tenor.gif?itemid=8059269

oh my god..why does she looks this stunning?? if y'all told me these pictures were from honeymoon era I wouldn't blink twice, she looks like a god and ms Ratzealia Banks is out here saying her face is melting and looks cracked? I said bitch where? not one line honey! we love an ageless american legend x

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Sean Lennon & Lana are finally together in a picture.

Hope both Sean and Rocky are on the new album.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp