Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I love the message of DLMBM and it fits super well on Honeymoon, I just feel like they were super lazy recording and producing it

Agreed, she could have gave so much more in terms of vocals and Rick could have done much better on the production. When you listen to Nina Simones version and compare it to Lanas, Lanas is much more flat.

mypictr_380x225-7.png

1. The final version of Lolita isn't that bad, it's a bop. Demos outsold

2. Her cover of Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood isn't that bad...

3. American is actually a good song, the instrumental is beautiful, her vocals sound very good there, lyrically is ok

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Idk if Johnny Blueeyes styles Lana anymore but the fitting and tailoring of Lana's red carpet looks lately bug me. Don't get me wrong they're stellar but they aren't tailored to her body and waist to give her that snatched look as she often times looks slouched. I feel like the dress wears Lana sometimes

R5sPD4M.jpg

1. The final version of Lolita isn't that bad, it's a bop. Demos outsold

2. Her cover of Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood isn't that bad...

3. American is actually a good song, the instrumental is beautiful, her vocals sound very good there, lyrically is ok

American is my fav Lana song of all time and the slander makes me sick this brightened my day

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I actually like all of her covers. I just don't care about them and don't hear because I'm not a much fan of covers in general, except when is the case of when I get to know someone through their cover or is a song I like. But if I had to choose a favorite cover (it may change tho, because I didn't hear all of them yet  :$ ), it would probably be You Must Love Me or Heart-Shaped Box. Both, actually  :P . But I would have her version of Heart-Shaped Box in my music library if she also had done in the studio (I get triggered with any live quality  :um3: ).

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Playing Dangerous deserves more attention

TEA. It's so underrated here  :bye2:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

American is my fav Lana song of all time and the slander makes me sick this brightened my day

I agree. American is one of my favorites. Never thought of it as underrated.

1. Ride is Lana's best song, followed closely by Venice Bitch

2. Cola shouldn't be retired, she should just change "Harvey" to a different name that keeps the rhyme

3. AKA and Sirens should count as Lana albums, because they're just as good as her other records

4. Lust for Life isn't as bad as y'all say it is. I also think the concept of an album for the fans is a sweet one.

giphy.gif