TIARNZUS

Animal Crossing

wowwwww guess I’m not a mod

༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

OMG I'M SO SORRY I'VE ONLY EVER SEEN YOU IN THE CHARLI THREAD SO I ASSUMED YOU DIDN'T GO IN ANY OF THE OTHERS  :defeated:  :defeated:  

You're brilliant in the Charli thread btw and I laugh at your posts loads  :creep:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

@mods can we do a new thread just for animal crossing new leaf? 

I mean, I'm not a mod...

#SlowGinFizzzz4Mod2k19 :heart:

...but considering how "active" this thread has been, I think one "general" Animal Crossing thread is enough? IDK though.

so i'm gonna single handedly re-sis-itate this thread bc I wanna play new leaf and make friends before we all get god's gift of AC on the switch, so who's tryna cross animals (new leaf)?

I haven't visited my city in New Leaf in like two or three years. Should I take the risk and bring it back to life? :toofunny:

Edit: This is literally me.

D-1_UDOU0AE-WzV.jpg

:toofunny:

We need more Animal Crossing memes in here plz

No Context Animal Crossing on Twitter is quite funny. :creep:

D_mC37kU0AIlTLv.jpg

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Since it's nearly March, have you guys thought of any cool town/island names? I need ideas lmao

I named my town in Wild World after Totori, I just saw it on a map and decided to go with it lol. x)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just watched the Nintendo Direct! Aaah, there's so much customization you can do! I heard Resetti's theme song somewhere in the Direct, so hopefully they've found a new purpose for him in the game.
Everything looks great, but I'm still not sure if I'll buy it. I think I'll wait and see if my sister-in-law buys it (she said she wanted the game) and watch her play some for me or see if I can borrow her copy and give it a try myself.

(Also, anyone else who think it's fun that they're referring the island to be "deserted" when it has an airport? :hooker: )

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png