Fluorine

Charli XCX

There were clearly people who haven't heard those snippets I posted on here as you can see from some of the replies.

I'm not really a fan of her last album. That's why I am really craving to hear some of her older pre pc unreleased music. Sucker and N1A are my favourites from her. Idk why people have to come for me every time I post about unreleased music. Stay pressed.

Yeah but this thread is NOT your shopping list, nobody gives a fuck about you craving for a song

Like you’re not entitled to the songs, it’s ok to wanna hear a song or two but you’re doing way too much

Yeah but this thread is NOT your shopping list, nobody gives a fuck about you craving for a song

Like you’re not entitled to the songs, it’s ok to wanna hear a song or two but you’re doing way too much

I've been here longer than you and I have a fraction of your posts. You are the one spamming trying to come for me every post I make. It is funny you tell me I'm not entitled. I am not the one hacking her songs and hoarding them like there my own.

I've been here since April of last year. I contribute other shit all the time.

Every single one of your most recent posts, even most of your not so recent posts, are you begging for leaks. What else do you contribute "all the time", I'm curious.. It seems like all you do on here is just spam about unleaked songs you want. It's not like you begging for them will suddenly make leakers want to leak them, if anything they'd just get annoyed. No one, literally not a single person, cares about you wanting whatever demo you're begging for at the time. There's nothing wrong with saying you want a song to leak, but that's literally all you do, over and over again, it's tired..

qfrWuBl.png

Believe it or not gays, when you just stop caring about unleaked content - stop posting about it, stop thinking about it, stop torturing yourself by listening to the snippet on repeat - it's very easy to move on from it and appreciate the leaks we do have. You are just making it harder on yourself constantly choosing to think about songs which aren't going to leak at all or any time soon.

Every single one of your most recent posts, even most of your not so recent posts, are you begging for leaks. What else do you contribute "all the time", I'm curious.. It seems like all you do on here is just spam about unleaked songs you want. It's not like you begging for them will suddenly make leakers want to leak them, if anything they'd just get annoyed. No one, literally not a single person, cares about you wanting whatever demo you're begging for at the time. There's nothing wrong with saying you want a song to leak, but that's literally all you do, over and over again, it's tired..

I comment on her releases and I posted those snippets so people who haven’t yet had a chance could hear them. It’s not my fault you guys all tease them on discord to each other. It’s funny you say that, you were just praising “Can’t Shake It” 2 pages ago. When I was asking for it when the snippets leaked you all said it was shit. I guess you cared after it leaked.

Can’t Shake It’s such a bop. I kinda want Charli to do a eurodance EP as a side project now now. (like, a 4 track EP, I can’t handle too much eurodance)

I comment on her releases and I posted those snippets so people who haven’t yet had a chance could hear them. It’s not my fault you guys all tease them on discord to each other. It’s funny you say that, you were just praising “Can’t Shake It” 3 pages ago. When I was asking for it when the snippets leaked you all said it was shit. I guess you cared after it leaked.

Did I not just say that saying you want something to leak is fine, but the problem is that you keep spamming about it to the point where almost all of your posts is you asking for leaks.. Can you read? Idk what point you're trying to make but saying you like an unreleased song of hers and constantly spamming about wanting songs to leak aren't the same thing. 

qfrWuBl.png

Did I not just say that saying you want something to leak is fine, but the problem is that you keep spamming about it to the point where almost all of your posts is you asking for leaks.. Can you read? Idk what point you're trying to make but saying you like an unreleased song of hers and constantly spamming about wanting songs to leak aren't the same thing.

I would say every few posts recently have been but that’s cause it was xcxmas and @@BloomForYou leaked a few of the songs people had been asking for. How about this I won’t ask anymore but I’m still gonna post snippets and comment on them like everyone else does. Have a merry Christmas. I’m tired of defending my posts.

Is not over half of Charli’s discography online unreleased? Am I not allowed to talk about XCX World either?

There's no correlation.. People are complaining about you constantly spamming about wanting songs to leak, no one said you aren't allowed to talk about unreleased songs.

qfrWuBl.png

There's no correlation.. People are complaining about you constantly spamming about wanting songs to leak, no one said you aren't allowed to talk about unreleased songs.

leak boyfriend material HQ

Again, I don't know what point you're trying to make. That "leak boyfriend material HQ" post was a joke, but as I said before, twice, there's nothing wrong with wanting something to leak, but you are constantly spamming about it over and over again which is just annoying. 

qfrWuBl.png

I've been here longer than you and I have a fraction of your posts. You are the one spamming trying to come for me every post I make. It is funny you tell me I'm not entitled. I am not the one hacking her songs and hoarding them like there my own.

What? This is literally my third post in over a week and I don’t remember ever responding to you before today are you serious?

Like just shut up it’s not cute

Is not over half of Charli’s discography online unreleased? Am I not allowed to talk about XCX World either?

big difference between discussing listenable material and begging

xMcVPI7.jpg