Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Omg y'all what are ur thots on the info that just leaked.............

Honestly I don't understand exactly what's going on? Could you explain? :/

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Honestly I don't understand exactly what's going on? Could you explain? :/

According to a former paralegal who of hers who called into a podcast she's been forcibly held in an institution for months due to her conservatorship and that the Domination tour was cancelled by her management since she wasn't taking her meds or whatever, here's an article on the whole sitch https://www.breatheheavy.com/free-britney-2019/

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

If all of this happens to be true then it's so sad... it's like all the conspiracies about her being brainwashed and controlled by her family and legal team to make tons of money are actually real and she's like lost in the middle of all of this doing what she's told and just wanting to live her life with her children far away from this hell. I relate to her and I fully support her if she wants to retire and live in a big mansion in the middle of nowhere with her kids, boyfriends and dogs. I was a big big big fan of hers throught 2007 - 2013 and you can see she just doesn't enjoy performing anymore. She's miserable. Let her have her peace and just live like she wants to live.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I truly hope all of those speculations and rumours are just a complete and utter shitshow. A few statements do make some sense when you think deeply about them, but I can't imagine that it's not just a disgusting way of making their gossip rag of a podcast somehow relevant. I can't believe her family, her entourage and her team would actually behave and act like that.

I truly hope all of those speculations and rumours are just a complete and utter shitshow. A few statements do make some sense when you think deeply about them, but I can't imagine that it's not just a disgusting way of making their gossip rag of a podcast somehow relevant. I can't believe her family, her entourage and her team would actually behave and act like that.

this has been going on for 12 years. why would it be fake, when there's literal proof out there..

lABVyGE.png

so its gross on stating the obvious elephant in the room since the beginning of her career, that shes a puppet of her dad, team, and the industry? u dont have to be a 2011 youtube conspiracy-ist to see that shes not been fine for a while 

so its gross on stating the obvious elephant in the room since the beginning of her career, that shes a puppet of her dad, team, and the industry? u dont have to be a 2011 youtube conspiracy-ist to see that shes not been fine for a while

You are completely stupid if you believe this. Britney has been heavily involved in her own career since the very start. She makes a lot of decisions for herself. Sure, post-2007 she was more under the influence of her father/team, but since 2016 it’s been obvious that she’s been back in the pilot’s seat. It’s incredible disgusting, not to mention deeply misogynistic, to assume that she has no control over her own career.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Interesting update, Britney’s mother has liked some Instagram comments discussing #FreeBritney…

46910719404_1f413b34b7_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

speculation and conspiracy theories aside - and this is coming from someone who used to work in psychiatry - a conservatorship is a serious limitation of personal freedom. one that's been going on for 10+ years, in a person that young & whose mere existence means a lot of money for a shitload of people (namely those who actually hold the conservatorship, which imo is a major conflict of interest), MUST be questioned. if anything to ensure that due process is being followed & that the whole thing is transparent.

Interesting update, Britney’s mother has liked some Instagram comments discussing #FreeBritney…

46910719404_1f413b34b7_b.jpg

Fans are clinging on to this like it cracks the code, but Lynne appears to like almost every comment she receives. I wouldn't put too much weight into it because it's not out of the ordinary.

We know absolutely nothing about the reason her conservatorship was approved, and why it remains in place today. We don't actually know why she's seeking treatment and what events led to that decision beyond what has officially been said which was vague but understandable - to say otherwise is false at this point.

I think the trouble with the podcast is that it's served to perpetuate a theory fans have held on to for over decade, and they've latched on it like it's truth, but there was nothing verifiable about the podcast's claims. Fans say they want to support Britney, right now support would look like accepting her decision to cancel the residency, accepting that she's seeking treatment voluntarily (which is the line reputable sources are going with) and wishing her and her father well.