Nick Del Rey

Lana spotted in West Hollywood (Sep. 6th 2016)

She's looking so healthy and confident just look at the way she sways dem hips wow I love her so much. She's really becoming more goals everyday she knows damn well how good she looks. Also the way they worded the headline reminded me of this :creep:

qcffh.gif

To this point I'm literally begging for a real shoot tho come on Lana we haven't got a real one this year ;_;

Edit: also this really really confirms me that blue jeans white shirts are cliché but my absolute look on her it makes her beauty insanely stick out

ZKcaooE.png

She's looking so healthy and confident just look at the way she sways dem hips wow I love her so much. She's really becoming more goals everyday she knows damn well how good she looks. Also the way they worded the headline reminded me of this :creep:

qcffh.gif

To this point I'm literally begging for a real shoot tho come on Lana we haven't got a real one this year ;_;

Edit: also this really really confirms me that blue jeans white shirts are cliché but my absolute look on her it makes her beauty insanely stick out

I love how even without seeing the username I know it's you who wrote the comment :oprah: Every time :rip:

EotAQlJ.jpg

I really love her hair in these photos and she looks fantastic aswell.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

She looks stunning.. One of her best looks this year. She's looking very, very 2014.. It's making me so happy :xcry: The Queen of West Hollywood.

Oh, how I wonder what she has in store...

(Also dying at "I wonder if I can even park there" I love her so much; me too Lana, me too.)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I love the fact that in her everyday real life she wears similar things everyday. Jeans and a tee and her abuelita sandals. she's not into the whole fancy fashion label crap. I adore this woman.

Her hair is on point. The color is really nice. The golden tones is great on her skin. I hope she doesn't run to the salon and goes dark brown or black again. Leave it alone Lanita!

1R7JqrPkW7k.jpg

I91_-m-IQJI.jpg

dmKfJ2BS5C4.jpg

aDXKb29d_10.jpg

z4BKIi0UMEI.jpg

ZJLt9O-ffz0.jpg

QGmDaPF2Las.jpg

VxXJVLQZeB8.jpg

u45bh6BUmbY.jpg

42p_MU1vu9c.jpg

Queen of H&M :oprah:

I love how she always keeps her makeup as simple & natural as her outfits cause she uses tinted moisturizers I believe, so even with a bit of eye makeup and stuff on the lips she looks so fresh