missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

my sister's (she's white) boyfriend (who's black) posted on facebook that it's all WHITE WOMEN'S fault that Trump is president. he ranted that ALL WHITE WOMEN voted for him and it's gross because Trump is sexist and racist.

my sister is a white woman.

am i the only one that sees this as him being racist and sexist himself blame an entire race of gender on this election?!

~INSTA1.gif

whats really bothering me is all these white people after trump got elected feel like they have the right to tell mexicans to go back to mexico when atleast 1/3 of american land was mexican. also they tell african americans to go back to africa when they were the ones that brought them here as slaves to build this country. also when this country is really owned by native americans, just white people came and spread their nasty diseases and war and knocked out nearly all the population of native americans (and the ones that are still alive are being discriminated against and abused by the police force!). wow, is it safe for me to tell white people to go back to europe?

my sister's (she's white) boyfriend (who's black) posted on facebook that it's all WHITE WOMEN'S fault that Trump is president. he ranted that ALL WHITE WOMEN voted for him and it's gross because Trump is sexist and racist.

my sister is a white woman.

am i the only one that sees this as him being racist and sexist himself blame an entire race of gender on this election?!

I think its very sexist and racist too.

whats really bothering me is all these white people after trump got elected feel like they have the right to tell mexicans to go back to mexico when atleast 1/3 of american land was mexican. also they tell african americans to go back to africa when they were the ones that brought them here as slaves to build this country. also when this country is really owned by native americans, just white people came and spread their nasty diseases and war and knocked out nearly all the population of native americans (and the ones that are still alive are being discriminated against and abused by the police force!). wow, is it safe for me to tell white people to go back to europe?

The only people who are saying this are racist people. To refer to a group of racist and calling them 'all these white people' is beyond preposterous

The only people who are saying this are racist people. To refer to a group of racist and calling them 'all these white people' is beyond preposterous

im half white gurl and im sure i have no internalized racism. i plain and simple just want equality for everybody (lgbt, whatever religion, whatever race) and its inhumane for white people to treat other races like they are below them

have you not seen the videos on social media? have you been hiding under a rock while people are being discriminated against? if you havent, theres been a huge spike in racism all across the country since trump has gotten elected (whether it be in public school, jobs, or even just in the street in public!)

my mom went to the grocery store and she literally witnessed an old white lady call an african american woman the n word and then act like the african american woman is overreacting. i live in the south (virginia) and let me tell you, its always been racist and eery here but lately its gotten worse

kids in a public school in florida literally put "Whites only" and "Colored" signs on water fountains! these are kids! and theyre learning all this racism from their parents

I find it really ironic how many of you turn the election into a matter of skin colour and strongly indicates that white people are <the problem> for the American society.

An equal society can't be achieved unless you live up to it yourself.

@@Punie

well, when one side wants to deport everyone who is not

and cops are killing specific which is why #blacklivesmatter exists and their protests have brought about some change (especially in NYC where the police chief was fired and

they are bringing in community policing

When one side is actively going for the votes of the KKK and neo-Nazi (anti-Jewish person) groups

and where one side (Trump) actively was supported by and supports Putin a dictator in what is suppose to be a Democracy(Russia) who allows few if any civil rights

to Gays and others who are not Putin

and even with all the smears and hatred against Hillary, she won the popular vote, the Democratic party won the total Senate vote, and the Republicans

got just the same number of votes they have in the past

Where riding the voting rolls of as many black voters as states like NC, Wisconsin, Florida and so many other Red states

that had blacks been ABLE to vote, they would have flipped those states and Hillary would have had her 270

showing Republicans are a finite number

Democratic party is inifinite

one can't stop the Demographic change that is here, and is coming more and more as the years go on

Sometimes what is is.

And one party is inclusive of everyone

one party is only white voters.

(note only doesn't mean 100%, but the mass majority and not forgetting those that were tossed from the voting rolls solely due to racism in the first place).

and the media is once again looking to make sure only white males are candidates in the future.

I read in one of Rupert Murdoch's papers (the NY POst) he had the gall to say there are no blacks or wom to run in 2020

and suggested the horrible DeBlassio or Cuomo as the challengers in 2020).

Seems Murdoch's NY Post forgot Michelle Obama, Cory Booker, Deval Patrick, Elizabeth Warren, Kirsten Gillibrand, Kamala Harris among many others.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Funny seeing the Left talking about how dangerous Republicans are and how they're bad for America yet they're the ones rioting in the streets and wishing to rpae and kill people. Lol

As if the right wingers wouldn't be protesting if hillary won? And where are the left ppl wishing to kill people ? 

Interesting how you're calling people out for broad generalizations.. yet you have no problem doing it about leftist protestors..

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

As if the right wingers wouldn't be protesting if hillary won? And where are the left ppl wishing to kill people ? 

Interesting how you're calling people out for broad generalizations.. yet you have no problem doing it about leftist protestors..

I highly doubt they would be. and "Rape Melania" and "Kill Donald Trump" are trending on Twitter rn. and broad generalizations? What am I generalizing about them?

:tea:

Yeah, but they ARE doing that? I'm just stating facts? If I were to say all leftist are evil cunts who riot and are they all want to kill Donald because Hillary lost that would be a generalization. a good amount of the left are doing these things are the same people who always go on about how vile Republicans are. 

Both sides have rioted. There were all sorts of disgustingly racist anti-Obama riots when he was elected.

Protesting / rioting is their right as Americans. To complain about Americans expressing their right to free speech is pretty stupid. 

The left and the right are both annoying, both hypocritical, both capable of being vile in their own ways.

Let's stop pretending that it's one-sided. 

14417469274.gif

Yeah, but they ARE doing that? I'm just stating facts? If I were to say all leftist are evil cunts who riot and are they all want to kill Donald because Hillary lost that would be a generalization. a good amount of the left are doing these things are the same people who always go on about how vile Republicans are. 

you said the left... which means the left entirety .. you didnt some some of the left or part of the left. Anyways i really dont care that much anyway haha

anyways, i do agree with you that its a double standard if someone is claiming to be liberal or leftist, yet is advocating for donald trumps murder or melania being raped thats horrible. im glad people are protesting tho.. IMO all of America should've protested both hillary and trump when they won nominations. We can do better 

Both sides have rioted. There were all sorts of disgustingly racist anti-Obama riots when he was elected.

Protesting / rioting is their right as Americans. To complain about Americans expressing their right to free speech is pretty stupid. 

The left and the right are both annoying, both hypocritical, both capable of being vile in their own ways.

Let's stop pretending that it's one-sided. 

TEA.. too often people take on monolithic views of the other side as well as their own side.. i think its pretty silly and somewhat dangerous to have such a shallow interpretation.. Its more important now than ever that americans look over party lines and find common ground! I think for the most part both sides have a great concern for their family, friends, and their own well being.. but the individuals circumstances, community, and preferred media of either side, are going to slant them in one way or another when it comes to what makes the life of them, their families, and friends better.  That being said.. on both sides there are some shitty people who are just gross and need a personality overhaul. 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDM5EWieJzg

what do you think about it? i think it's kinda cool that he wants hate crimes to stop, he doesn't want to change anything about marriage equality... also abortion... "the woman will have to go to another state", it's bad but not the worst (i am living in the country where our government wants to put women in jail for abortion :( ) i am not a trump supporter, i am not even american but i think it won't be that bad

ps - yes, i care about what happens in america because 1) usa affects other countries 2) i care about human rights not only in my own country

:D

nsaalk.jpg

Funny seeing the Left talking about how dangerous Republicans are and how they're bad for America yet they're the ones rioting in the streets and wishing to rpae and kill people. Lol

Everyone has the right to protest. You can't generalize an entire group based on individual actions.

Example: It's a fact that there are racist policemen, but does it lead to the conclusion that policemen are racist?

People who were racists didn't like Dr. King's protests either

Protests are not suppose to be comfortable

May the peaceful protests of #blacklivesmatter and the protests against the hatred of the last stand of the angry Trump voter,go on unabated.

While this election slows things down a little, well, Dr. King didn't give up.

Wars are won, after many battles are lost.

Arizona, Texas Georgia are all going to be blue, perhaps in 2 years, 4 years, 8 years.

This is the Republicans and the angry diminishing % of the country, last stand. And like Custer, it is doomed to failure.

REST IN PEACE TO GWEN IFILL.

DAMN, didn't know she was ill.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp