Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

Does she really give a :)if a song is registered...

Yes because she was upset when she first saw "YAIL" on my profile and told me not to give the full title away - and I didn't all these months. Since. April.

So yes she will be upset when her team indirectly announced it before she could post it herself.

I already informed her by the way.

This is all her team's/label's fault.

This is not anyone's fault. Early registrations happen. It's not like she's going to freak out by a standard thing to do (and in order for her to collect her coins).

Yes because she was upset when she first saw "YAIL" on my profile and told me not to give the full title away - and I didn't all these months. Since. April.

So yes she will be upset when her team indirectly announced it before she could post it herself.

But everyone already guessed the title from the obvious initials :justride2:

If she hasn't been getting "young and in love" under every insta picture for months I'm shocked

"before she could post it herself" :lmao: this basically confirms it's the lead seeing as it is apparently significant enough to announce as a standalone. That or a promo single.

I love doing literary analysis of eclipses posts :hooker:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

hasn't it occurred to you that this all happened BECAUSE you posted the YAIL thing in the first place? just saying :)

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I literally see nothing to be sorry for Lana about. Eclipse and "this song registration dramas" are just hyping us all more and more, Lana should be thankful to be in contact with Eclipse lol. If not Eclipse, LDR5 Thread would have 15 pages instead of 210+

I literally see nothing to be sorry for Lana about. Eclipse and "this song registration dramas" are just hyping us all more and more, Lana should be thankful to be in contact with Eclipse lol. If not Eclipse, LDR5 Thread would have 15 pages instead of 210+

are you on his skype group too? 

As I said, I like this one. It's a good, fresh song. Might get maybe a little bit of radio play, it's not a snooze like Honeymoon. But it's not straight up POP. Far from it.

hasn't it occurred to you that this all happened BECAUSE you posted the YAIL thing in the first place? just saying :)

How is it my fault? Her team/label allowed for the registration!

nocorrelation.png

Everyone went crazy over Wild Side and everyone was going crazy over this one already. Lanaisiconic on Instagram posted about it and Lana herself comments on that account's stuff regularly. So she was definitely going to see all of this happening.

I just cleared up some rumours (fans thinking it's the album title when it's not) and informed her.

This has nothing to do with me. Stop making it about me. Peace!