Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

This era is a mess.

More like this mess is an era :awkney:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

whatever, the song gonna be on their websites anyway on friday

yess they did that with bebe rexha song '' dance with somebody'' on that website  she pushed it back the last minute but they released it anyway on the first date

"This album is for the fans .....

That leaked all my personal songs continuously AND also the song from my new album. Please feel my pain. Love yall kids" :kiss2:

"This album is for the fans .....

That leaked all my personal songs continuously AND also the song from my new album. Please feel my pain. Love yall kids" :kiss2:

"So your favorite titles are Yosemite & Best American Record? Nice...Nice."

4BgmKxF.gif

Now it will be such a rollercoaster til July 21th... let's see.

Also Shook that Summer Bummer didn't happen but maybe it was moved forward or something? thought so

when u realise that you'll be at class while summer bummer is going to be released ww

ezgif-1-a02ee8ff29.gif

when u arrived at home and it didn't came out

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I swear sometimes I wish I would've never found this site. I'd be patiently waiting and wouldn't know shit until official confirmations 

Yeah same... it was a lot easier when I was inactive here around the time Love, the album trailer + cover and LFL came out.  :toofunny: oh well

so after reading through that V mag interview i dont think the tracklist is credible. WHEW!

& for the people still saying Yosemite is Get Free i dont see it, the lyrics she gave us said For Free not Get Free.

Also she still referred to it as Yosemite. Lol with how much she says it means to her I don't see her changing the title last minute to Get Free.

Boy I am so glad I talked myself into what I think is debunking this ugly tracklist inb4 it's real :crossed:  

oh also her calling WTWWAWWKD, WTWWAWWJKD

and only calling GBA-AATBWII, GBA.

still stands a day later   :oprah3: