Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It was down for a couple hours. Now it's bedtime for me (2:24 am) and I'm prob gonna miss 1k pages

I think it went down because of the new theme. I wonder what it'll look like :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think it went down because of the new theme. I wonder what it'll look like :flutter:

I actually think I saw it?? Like when LB was down there was no honeymoon theme anymore

Imagine the meltdowns when they push it back to September or October.

tumblr_omvz49ocir1rzlfxxo2_250.gif

I'm just going to ignore what you said

giphy.gif

TOP SECRET INFO

is this a joke or 'real' if so source plz

LUST FOR LIFE TRACKLIST:

1. Love

2. Lust For Life (ft The Weeknd)

3. Double Vision

4. Cherry

5. Hourglass

6. God Bless America

7. Rapture

8. Seven Heavens

9. Yosemite

10. Tomorrow Never Came (ft Sean Lennon)

11. When The World Was At War, We Kept Dancing

12. Strawberry Moon

13. 13 Beaches

14. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems (ft Stevie Nicks)

15. Architecture

16. Wild Ones

Bonus Tracks :

17. Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind

18. Children Of The Bad Revolution

19. Never Let Me Go

20. Dreams of A New Reality

It's fake dear. I didn't think anyone would believe it loolz. I'm really sorry if you believed it to be real. I wrote it out of boredom and a partial meltdown about the album release date getting delayed possibly as Ben stated. I swear if the album doesnt release on Friday I'm gonna have a complete mental breakdown. There are 2 unreleased tracks on it (COTBR, NLMG) so I assumed y'all wud know it's fake. Also there was Coachella on it which has been confirmed to not be on the record. Anyways I apologize to the peeps here who believed the tracklist to be real.

It's fake dear. I didn't think anyone would believe it loolz. I'm really sorry if you believed it to be real. I wrote it out of boredom and a partial meltdown about the album release date getting delayed possibly as Ben stated. I swear if the album doesnt release on Friday I'm gonna have a complete mental breakdown. There are 2 unreleased tracks on it (COTBR, NLMG) so I assumed y'all wud know it's fake. Also there was Coachella on it which has been confirmed to not be on the record. Anyways I apologize to the peeps here who believed the tracklist to be real.

With the amount of fear, desperation and uncertainty people will believe anything in these dark times!

Why do people think July 21st is realistic? We only have 1 source saying that and it's not confirmed by Lana otherwise it wouldn't have been edited out of the KROQ interview. Maybe it won't come on Friday (I am still hopeful) but I don't think it will be as late as July

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Imagine how amazing it will be when we listen to Life Is Beautiful on friday.

Let me dream gays, I still have hope

original.gif

Lana posted a foto in her IG story of a letter she wrote. I couldn't read it because it only lasted 5 seconds.

You can "freeze" the time if you Press & Hold the screen.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."