Just Cherry

Lizzy Grant/May jailer Old Myspace. (New Information)

wow this is all really interesting, 

agreed with sitarhero.. if any of the tracks on sirens turned out to be daytona meth i would probably die

Ugh i would love to read her blog posts T.T why can't they still be active accounts :'(  :aw:

dlnh8i.gif

If I had to guess I would say they are, but I may be entirely wrong, haha!

Lmao i just went on the surf noir one and scrolled down and read this:

Lizzy Grant was born on the day of Worldly Rapture. She is inspired by Caffeine, G-d, and David Lee Roth. She spent two years as a trapese artist in a southern California circus. She's been married four times in 5 countries. Having shared the stage with such acts as Mirah, The Blow, and John Mayer, it's no surprise that she's one of the most sought after and intriguing acts to have errupted on the New York music scene. A regular friend and influence on the downtown crowd, Lizzy Grant has been named the unofficial sweetheart by hipster musicologists everywhere. A winner of the Williamsburg Live Songwriting Contest, and notorious femme fatale, she's sweeter than yo mama's apple pie

The fuck. You would, wouldnt you lana? :omfg:  :omfg2:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I'm just looking back over this thread and Jesus Christ if I had a time machine I'd definitely go back to 2007 to retrieve For Charlie and Dance Money. Then live a double life and film all her performances while a younger me goes through school without even knowing about this stuff available to download that he'd someday crave in 2013.

Ugh like it's one thing that Roses or something is under lock and key but this was AVAILABLE jbgdsbjgsjk. Must avoid this thread.

You would waste your one time time machine usage on going back five years ago for some Lizzy Grant songs and shows? I want to murder you senselessly.  

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

You would waste your one time time machine usage on going back five years ago for some Lizzy Grant songs and shows? I want to murder you senselessly.  

I thought about throwing in a joke on, like, not seeing the sights or doing anything worthwhile. But I knew a Monicker would come along. I mean I never said that this was in a land where we only get one time machine use per person. But the answer is yes.

Also *6 years, IT'S 2013 BOY.

Depends when in 2007. Let's say 5 and 1/2 years. Also, it's always just one use with time machines. Go somewhere and back and then it gets destroyed for whatever reason. That's just how it goes. SCIENCE, man. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Ron & Nancy OneSong specialize in traditional American music, including country, bluegrass, western and gospel, with a repertoire encompassing many styles and eras. [...] Ron & Nancy perform regionally throughout New York & Pennsylvania, [...]

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.