Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Imagine is Lana does a proper tour, she can wear daisies in her hair like on every date and maybe wear the album cover outfit on some days :flutter:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Imagine is Lana does a proper tour, she can wear daisies in her hair like on every date and maybe wear the album cover outfit on some days :flutter:

I think we all know she'll just turn up at every show wearing a black top and jeans tho :thumb:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Her website changed so that orders of the album now include exclusive pre-sale access to the Lust For Life Tour.

Perhaps an announcement is coming soon with full dates -- unless these few dates here and there are being considered a promo tour

BzhmW.png

Her website changed so that orders of the album now include exclusive pre-sale access to the Lust For Life Tour.

Perhaps an announcement is coming soon with full dates -- unless these few dates here and there are being considered a promo tour

Order any Lust For Life format before 11:59PM EST on Thursday 27th July 2017 and you’ll be among the first to have the chance to purchase tickets for her San Diego & Anaheim Shows in an exclusive pre-sale. 

For more information, please visit here.

Not a full tour.

Anyone who knows French and feel like translating this? Is it interesting?

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Lana-Del-Rey/news-104716.html

just a random basic article where she said some stuff about thinking about doing a duet album with the weeknd but he's busy.

basic translation using google translator since it's not that off/odd sounding:

I sang on Abel's previous album but, whether it was him or ASAP, they never came to see me in my studio! It's always me passing by. So the time had come for them to come in their turn! "Said Lana Del Rey, before discussing a project that many fans expect: a joint album with The Weeknd.
I'd love it! We talked about it at one point. But Abel is very busy ... He's fantastic. I could do it with ASAP Rocky too ... We could even do it all three. And even with Tyler, the Creator. He just released an album, I listened to a few titles, "reacted Lana Del Rey, enthusiastic at the idea of ​​surprising her audience again and again. " Everything is possible! "

i76mrxw.png 

"I would love to! We spoke about it, but Abel is very busy at the moment. He's fantastic." - Lana on making an album with The Weeknd

If she ends up doing it I'm unstanning. Lust for Life is the worst song she's ever made :toofunny:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Order any

Lust For Life

format before 11:59PM EST on Thursday 27th July 2017 and you’ll be among the first to have the chance to purchase tickets for her San Diego & Anaheim Shows in an exclusive pre-sale.

For more information, please visit

here.

Not a full tour.

Click on any item and read its description:

Purchases include exclusive pre-sale access to Lana Del Rey's Lust For Life Tour. For more information, please click here. Offer expires on Thursday, July 27th at 11:59PM EST.

I got an email with an presale code for glasgow and liverpool shows. I don't know how this exactly works but can I let someone else use it? Because I don't live there.

If so does someone want it?

PLEASE

Order any Lust For Life format before 11:59PM EST on Thursday 27th July 2017 and you’ll be among the first to have the chance to purchase tickets for her San Diego & Anaheim Shows in an exclusive pre-sale. 

For more information, please visit here.

Not a full tour.

Hence why I said her website changed, I know what it said before which is why my post said what it said

BzhmW.png

Omg I would love it if she did a short collab album with The Weeknd or A$AP. I wouldn't mind one with Tyler but also he's kinda problematic sooo....

Anyways, I also wanted to add that I love how extravagant the chorus of Groupie Love is :flutter:

I wish she'd do a Q&A in a livestream (like Marina did with FAQin Hell) since not all of us live in LA and because some of us aren't going to ask pretentious questions that could easily be avoided.  

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

64dKk90.png

her team is a mess lmaooo

I also noticed on the Lust For Life Cassette Tape selling at Urban Outfitters, it says in the description "Includes a card with a link to download the visual album."

:um: What visual album ??????? :um:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif