Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

If there is gonna be another video, it will either be Cherry, God Bless America, or maybe even In My Feelings. I wouldn't expect any other songs to get one, but hey, she may surprise me :creep:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Cherry, Heroin, Change and Get Free are some of the best songs in Lana's discography and the best songs on Lust for Life.

Also I love how heroin change and get free are placed in the tracklist and imo get free being the last song on the tracklist is what keeps the album from being a mess tbh, it's like an amazing conclusion to the art that is Lust for Life

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Since we already have non-rap versions of Summer Bummer and Groupie Love, an extended version of White Mustang, a clean and an extra-explicit version of Cherry and a fanmade radio mix of Love – can somebody please do me a favour and get these awful "Out of the black, into the blue" shouts out of Get Free? Without them, I might actually like the song.  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

White mustang is such a snoozefest, as with Lust for life in general in terms of production.I feel like Lust for life lyrically + honeymoon instrumentally would be great.

Get Free is extrememly underrated and such a beautiful song.

:smokes:

White mustang is such a snoozefest, as with Lust for life in general in terms of production.I feel like Lust for life lyrically + honeymoon instrumentally would be great.

Get Free is extrememly underrated and such a beautiful song.

I hope you have free healthcare

Those 13yo not appreciating L4L and talking about how they could relate to lizzy meth pedo days piss me off so much.

Someone ban terrence loves you and kkkhris the racist. Thank you

Terrence Loves Me** sweetie, get it right before u come for me

tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

For the people who think she's saying "And you were getting a part of that" instead of "And you were getting up out of there" explain what the fuck that's supposed to mean? I keep seeing it and like, what is he getting a part of? It's like the whole "I'm a dragon, you're a whore" instead of the obvious "I'm a drag, and you're a whore" mess

EDIT: Sorry this came out aggro, I don't mean to be I just ran out of weed  :icant:  :kiss:

For the people who think she's saying "And you were getting a part of that" instead of "And you were getting up out of there" explain what the fuck that's supposed to mean? I keep seeing it and like, what is he getting a part of? It's like the whole "I'm a dragon, you're a whore" instead of the obvious "I'm a drag, and you're a whore" mess

He's getting apart of her Pepsi, hittin' it like lighting, revving her up

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

This record is beautiful & definitely has great moments;

But I don't feel the "magic spark" like the past... Maybe this was an experiment mode for her but to me I fell in love with the Lana that writes her soul out in beautiful melodies of love and about her feelings of those moments while dating someone... the Electric Spark she feels....

I also fell in love that she didn't want radio hits... because its about doing it for herself and her world she wanted to create. I guess I love the sadness ............ and its annoying that she mentioned how she doesn't want to sing the verse "He hit me and it felt like a kiss" in UV because you know at one point she's stated that those words really were how her relationship felt; and if so, she's telling her story. Maybe now she disagrees but I don't see why she would sensor herself. she definitely is changing a lot and I love her but I'm not sure I'm personally ready to enter into the different storytelling that equates the Lust for Life type of dialog. It is very distant and not as intimate. 

Everyone who doesn't like White Mustang needs to get their ears checked

Reminder: only hot people get White Mustang

So... according to this, I'm an old granny. :defeated:

White Mustang is ok, but it's not a favourite... I hope I'll like it more in the future. It took me a long time to really really fall in love with Swan Song - I can't get enough of it today! And I thought it was ok at first... mess!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

y'all claiming Lana has lost her spark or some shit were the people who slated Honeymoon negatively compared to UV immediately after it was released, are now ranking Honeymoon as one of Lana's best works, and will be the exact same people who will be ranking LfL as one of her best albums in the LDR6 post release thread. Nothing changes

fullsizeoutput-3494.png