Say Yes to Heaven

Man Attempts to Kidnap Lana

I was curious so checked his Facebook page to check he was still in jail (because the legal system can be such a dick sometimes) and yup thank goodness he still is

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212140156606003&id=1438484813

Friends still egging him on from the outside #cultleader

cant believe people are defending that piece of shit and giving the excuse of "oh his mental stability has been declining because he yearend for peace after being a party guy who surrounded himself with girls"

boiiiiiiiii

this rat knew damn well what he was going to do. he is not deranged at all 

that Justin Bieber example he gave made me-

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

just another reason this country needs to focus on mental health. enough is enough. i dont have the time to wonder if something is going to happen whether Im strolling through  Disney or Walmart, specially now that Orlando had the reign for one the largest attacks

I keep forgetting that he's in fl..... I have a friend who's dad ran a bar close to Miami and Lana used to go there with friends all the time back in 07' - 09'.... has me thinking that this guy could have been obsessed with her for years if he were to have seen her a long time ago

giphy.gif

I'd be down to read his book if he ever gets it to market. Would go perfectly with some other fan art and some vinyl.

Like this guy did with Jessica Simpson

https://thefw.com/jessica-simpson-stalker-book/

And the guy that sued Taylor Swift to go on a date with her then wrote about their "relationship."

https://www.amazon.com/Why-Sued-Taylor-Swift-Frivolous/dp/069297010X

What's also gross is how his FB friends laughed at his statuses and did nothing about it, or tried to talk some sense into him and get some help. :crossed:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

When dude has 60+ felonies on his record and a history of mental illness I doubt the people he surrounds himself with are particularly interested in his well being. 

What's also gross is how his FB friends laughed at his statuses and did nothing about it, or tried to talk some sense into him and get some help. :crossed:

When dude has 60+ felonies on his record and a history of mental illness I doubt the people he surrounds himself with are particularly interested in his well being. 

damn I didn't realise he had 60 felonies :horror:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven