Say Yes to Heaven

The Good Life and Beautiful People Originally Intended for 'Big Eyes'

I scream at the slandering over her lyrics.

The "Yellow sun" reminds me of the opening line from God knows I tried. However, I don't think it's a mistake she changed the lyrics to the beautiful ones we got on the song. The song might be awkward but the lyrics are still nice.

"My heart is soft, my past is rough"

PLUS so awkward she would change the full song meaning lyrics but lel

Leak them :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

ngl if i was a hacker i'd just leak everything i find (unless it was new music ready to be released then i wouldn't) i just don't understand why they hold onto it, damn selfish tbh

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ngl if i was a hacker i'd just leak everything i find (unless it was new music ready to be released then i wouldn't) i just don't understand why they hold onto it, damn selfish tbh

Most people don't leak things because the authorities are often able to trace the files back to the source. Back when BAR leaked, a bunch of people who were involved in the chain from source to leak got visited by the FBI.

Most people don't leak things because the authorities are often able to trace the files back to the source. Back when BAR leaked, a bunch of people who were involved in the chain from source to leak got visited by the FBI.

I think that's because BAR was meant to be released soon, but surely leaking songs that are long gone don't matter

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

surely leaking songs that are long gone don't matter

Nah, that's definitely not the case. There was a period from about 2011 to 2014 where Lana was trying to sell a lot of her back catalogue of unreleased songs as demos for other artists. Break My Fall was going to be on Diana Vickers' album but got scrapped when Lana's version leaked, for example. Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight was on a pitch site for sale in 2014 and that track was probably at least three or four years old when she was trying to sell it.