Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Fixed and yes lana please

I have nothing against the AKA version, but I feel like the guitar takes away from the dreaminess of her voice and the piano

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I just want ONE new iconic song in the realm of Blue Jeans/Born to Die/Y&B. Something noteworthy. 

I love all her music, but she hasn't had real big hits and I really miss the low, deep vocals with some upbeat, faster production.

Doesn't have to be the whole album - just the lead single.

I want her to do more movie soundtracks, or at least write more cinematic songs. It feels like so long since she's done one. 

I would die if she did a James Bond theme song. Imagine if she sang this:

I imagine Lana singing that song for a Bond movie all the time. That is the type of song she should do!!! I love the lyrics, seductive but deadly. Oh god please let Lana do a bond song :pray2:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

we’re during the era where someone is hopeful and says: we’re apparenty gonna hear news very soon!!! and then we also get “WERE NOT GETTING NEWS FOR 12 FUCKING MONTHS STOP (demon voice)” and this is the era of the era that really stresses me out

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I want her to do more movie soundtracks, or at least write more cinematic songs. It feels like so long since she's done one. 

Justice for Garbage! 

I am waiting for the day that Lana mentions or meets up with Shirley Manson. Garbage is one of those rare artists who have managed to not only evolve their music sound but still keep their original sound at the same time. Maybe Lana could learn a thing or two  :teehee:

And Shirley has mentioned Lana before as an inspiring modern artist

we still have the cherry music video coming, wouldn't hope in new music too soon.

Chuck confirmed it is actually coming on insta a few weeks ago

giphy.gif

An insider has revealed that Lana is coming in June. We love a summer release, make UV 2.0 sis.

sorry but that sounds fake... I mean, we are 2 months close and we don't know shit about this album

Ah yes, I posted this song in the Songs Lana Should Cover thread some time ago. :D I really think it suits her!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I know Honeymoon was released the next year after Ultraviolence, but I think 1 year would be perfect timing for an EP (the continuation of Lust For Life) to be released instead of LDR6. She did say that she didn't want Yosemite and BAR to start the next record (although she says MANY things :rip:), and personally I'd rather have an EP with those + Silvya and Bartender etc. 

I lowkey need more time for my hype to build up for a new record but I'll be happy with new Lana music anyways.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif