partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

they aren't lost, david kahne still has them, what i meant is that nobody like insiders or random fans have them that we know of, it's likely that it's just him

Didn’t David confirm he lost quite a few songs he did with her? I think that’s how we got the titles Bounce, Coconut and Key Lime Pie, and High. He confirmed via email with a fan that he lost quite a few songs but still remembers what they worked on. That’s why I’m scared a lot of AKA outtakes are gone forever. Although I got that info from Lanapedia which isn’t accurate all the time so I’m not sure of the source but it just seems weird for someone to make up

2 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Ok I retract my statement on FD and DG being same session, well idk if you'd consider it same session still but -

Fake Diamond was done on February 28th, 2011. Dreamgirl was done March 1st.. so a 2 day session basically (March 1st was the next day) (same producer, for Dreamgirl only vocals.)
Playing Dangerous and Bad Boy were done sometime in August 2010 alongside another song I don't know much abt and a rerecording of Bad Boy.. these last two I never got access to unfortunately D: 

This is not pertaining to Lana, but Cherry Blossom and Nectar of the Gods were done May 5th alongside a Barrie cover of "Where Did You Sleep Last Night" by Nirvana.. Lana doesn't sing in this at all but she was there. 

and yes Mads Louis Hauge and Phil Thornalley did Playing Dangerous and Bad Boy in the same session, which featured a very early version of the latter. The unknown song and rerecorded Bad Boy were done in the same session maybe a few days after

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

1 minute ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Cherry Blossom

On the same topic of Cherry Blossom, how come Rick is credited as a producer if he wasn’t in the country by the time the song was made? :tommy:

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

Didn’t David confirm he lost quite a few songs he did with her? I think that’s how we got the titles Bounce, Coconut and Key Lime Pie, and High. He confirmed via email with a fan that he lost quite a few songs but still remembers what they worked on. That’s why I’m scared a lot of AKA outtakes are gone forever. Although I got that info from Lanapedia which isn’t accurate all the time so I’m not sure of the source but it just seems weird for someone to make up

at first he said he lost everything, but it seems like from more recent emails he still has them, i remember @Future Jazz emailed him in 2020/2021 and david said something about wanting to release all of them but not doing so out of respect for lana

WGe8ynS.gif

3 minutes ago, bunoner said:

Okay so personally my favorite Lana songs are 13 Beaches, Heroin, Fuck It I Love you, COCC, Dark Paradise and more! Being an insider has really changed my life and shaped my listening experiences and my taste in her music in more than one way! :)

No West Coast? Come on…tragic-kim-kardashian.gif

2 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Bump :crying2:

Crazy for You and California are by Rick 

1 minute ago, Billie said:

On the same topic of Cherry Blossom, how come Rick is credited as a producer if he wasn’t in the country by the time the song was made? :tommy:

one of life's many questions....

Hello everyone. I ask you to kindly remove all mentions, links & leaks of Lana's demo of “Trippin' On You”. The song is being sold to my artist Loren Gray and this could effect her chances of releasing it. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

im FIERCELY HOLDING onto the rumour that he lied about losing everything just to gatekeep everything :crai: 

1 minute ago, Billie said:

couldve sent it to him over the internet :tommy:

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

at first he said he lost everything, but it seems like from more recent emails he still has them, i remember @Future Jazz emailed him in 2020/2021 and david said something about wanting to release all of them but not doing so out of respect for lana

well he should contact Lana and look for a way to cos we want everything :trisha:

Just now, The Dragonslayer said:

@BlackoutZoneim basically begging at this point but can you please confirm the existence of a young and in love concept demo where lana is mostly humminh throughout it:crying5:

why would that not exist... logically speaking that exists for every song ever made

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Just now, Surf Noir said:

@Say Yes to Heaven if you have any more info regarding lizzy/pre-fame stuff even if it's little details or dates please DO NOT hesitate to share!

she used to sing heebiejeebies for the neighbors like a mad woman in heat 

Just now, lilac heaven said:

he probably lied about it so nobody would try to hack him LMFAO

oh pls even if he didnt lie about losing things, i'd still try to hack him just to see if he was telling the truth :rollin: