partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

i haven't been able to stop listening to the LMLYLAW demo :trisha: her tone of voice, the heavy guitars, the released one even tho is kinda lame you can

3-V5k-Inn-d.webp

tell it had potential and this UV demo proves that it is a good song, the execution was just wrong, it's so versatile that it's now one of her best and worst at the same time

Just now, Candy Necklace said:

Then prove it! All we’re asking is for some proof, it can’t be that hard, right?

Can't prove what doesn't exist unfortunately :benmawson:

But that snippet they posted of Lana talking about national anthem was said in a session of an unleaked song - you can even hear it in the back!! 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

Just now, Lindsay Lohan said:

But that snippet they posted of Lana talking about national anthem was said in a session of an unleaked song - you can even hear it in the back!! 

Why don’t they just post the unleaked song instead of a 5 second clip of a session of a song:deadbanana: like please it’s giving “this is all I have”

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Unfortunately Dope isn’t the only thing they talked about :benmawson:

then post the whole song, prove us non-believers wrong. Post the Mark Robson demos they also talked about too while you’re at it

https://krakenfiles.com/view/Ryz47WYACw/file.html for those who cant hear the song in the back of the clip carcase had posted

honestly just assumed they were listening to some random pianist and this was an unreleased interview but i guess it being from a session makes a LOT more sense