Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

so are both songs premiering or is it just MAC

Could be one, could be both back to back with Venice Bitch being released later

Guys please dont listen to leaks. It comes out in 2 hours, please just wait

I won’t believe it until I hear it tbh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Could be one, could be both back to back with Venice Bitch being released later

I won’t believe it until I hear it tbh

Yeah I don’t believe it either lol. Most people can’t contain these things and we’d for sure already see a link.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Its a cute soft rock midtempo. It doesnt have really climax. Very mellow and laid-back. Its mostly just her voice over guitars with a bit of violins. Dont expect West Coast slayage.

Seen people saying stuff like this since like, forever. I don’t believe it lol

I don't think I'll be able to listen to it live as I am at work, and I really don't want my first listen to be me crouched over my phone speaker in the bathroom. So I will wait and listen to it in my car nearly 2 hours later  :toofunny:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I don't think I'll be able to listen to it live as I am at work, and I really don't want my first listen to be me crouched over my phone speaker in the bathroom. So I will wait and listen to it in my car nearly 2 hours later  :toofunny:

literally me at my university when Love leaked

Tbh I expect MAC to be a mellow, slow song without happening a lot in it anyway (like Honeymoon (the song)), so I'm okay with the description.

I mean it’s a vague easy description I could’ve made about the song from what we’ve already heard so it’s not like they’re giving us much “news” about it lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

“Im just sayng this you dont expect much in 3 hours” don’t try to put a damper on our excitement.

Do you think we expect Lana to release a song like “chop suey!” when we already heard a preview of it? No shit it’s mellow. It’s Lana.