Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

Hello. Nice to meet you French girl:flutter:

It is always a great pleasure to talk to some beautiful and slim perfumed French girls :flutter: - I mean, I don't even see you but am sure you are like a lot of French people:flutter:

Honey I'm obese and I look like a rotten rhinoceros but go off 

ZKcaooE.png

I can't wait for Lana's interview with Annie on the phone, saying basically nothing while her voice is barely being heard over that crippled audio

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

It is always a great pleasure to talk to some beautiful and slim perfumed French girls :flutter: - I mean, I don't even see you but am sure you are like a lot of French people:flutter:

putain t'es chelou

salope je peux utiliser google traduire aussi

Maybe cuz all of those are pretty much, idk how to say it, like fast/pop songs? And MAC sounds much more like something like White Mustang

because we've got a snippet so it makes it less exciting.

We were this excited for HBTB, WC, LFL and such because we didn't know what to expect to from the titles.

Same, i think its because when she premiered Lust for Life we already had visuals and an idea where it was going. Whereas this time it's just so random and fast and we're unsure of wether or not its part of the new era

i think the major issue here is that she didnt even announce the date and the time herself  :facepalm:

it feels like there's literally no buzz around it apart from the stan world  :ohno:

there's been hype and buzz for West Coast and the Coachella buildup was BIG 

giphy.gif

I’m crying over this married man I used to fuck with because he’s not texting me anymore.. men are pieces of shit

ruin his life and tell his wife

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I can't wait for Lana's interview with Annie on the phone, saying basically nothing while her voice is barely being heard over that crippled audio

"How are you, Lana"

"What?"

"I said how are you"

"Oh, Im good luv xoxo"

"Where are you calling from, dear"

"L.A."

"Hot out there today, yeah"

"Yes! Hot."

"So we have your new song Mariners Apartment Complex, beautiful record, and we're gonna play it now. Would you like to introduce it?"

"No, I'm good luv xoxo"