Sign in to follow this  
Lust

Cardi B attempts to fight Nicki

Lauryn Hill doesn't even show up to 3/4th of the shows she books.

True, she's not perfect and seems to be a very weird person but she has great talent. She should have made a lot more music.

1680324_1.jpg

Yeah nicki don’t deserve this publicity

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

i feel bad cuz nicki seems to be really insecure about her status as like #1 female rapper lmao like she doesn’t seem to practice what she preaches regarding praising women for being successful in the male dominated rap game bc she’s worried she’ll get outshined and she’ll become a has been no longer at the top?? so she’s isolated herself from other women and taking advice from men bc that’s who she surrounds herself with. which is why everything seems really messy lately . but also this is from an outsiders point of view i don’t really keep up w her or cardi or listen to either of them so i could be completely wrong. i’m sure there was $$$ involved in this fight too but lol . i know beef has always been a part of hip hop culture but this is annoying and stupid

UbsOye5.png

They should get there shit together. Women in the music industry are having a hard time as it is atm without this petty shit.

I hate feuds especially when its female artists that are encouraged by the media and there fans to go against one another (Perry Vs. Taylor for instance). I personally believe it's why however small, women are struggling atm

You can have two successful female rappers in the game without the need to rip each other apart.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

The feud isn't about talent though  :facepalm: I'm not really a fan of either but from what I've seen Nicki is jealous, and not just towards Cardi but towards a lot of others lately... Look at how she behaved when Queen debuted at #2 (her attack on Travis), I think she can't handle that the GP have moved on from her and that somebody like Cardi (who she considers talentless) is having so much success... It's bitter. I don't blame the media. I blame Nicki and like I said this isn't a biased opinion, this is from what I've seen.

The feud isn't about talent though  :facepalm: I'm not really a fan of either but from what I've seen Nicki is jealous, and not just towards Cardi but towards a lot of others lately... Look at how she behaved when Queen debuted at #2 (her attack on Travis), I think she can't handle that the GP have moved on from her and that somebody like Cardi (who she considers talentless) is having so much success... It's bitter. I don't blame the media. I blame Nicki and like I said this isn't a biased opinion, this is from what I've seen.

And it’s hilarious because Nicki is pointing fingers at everyone else when she should really only be angry at herself and her shitty team. She’s been complacent for YEARS, she’s like the Ronda Rousey of rap - gassed up on her own hype because she’s the only prominent female figure in the game so she doesn’t bother making any efforts to evolve because she swears she’s infallible but ends up getting knocked the fuck out and dethroned when a hungrier and scrapper challenger finally enters the ring.

Everything about her brand is so 2011 and her music ages like milk too, she’s so useless to me.