Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Not that I wanna say he did but she already told us 10000 romantic working-class stories about living in trailers, working as a waitress, a social volunteer etc. andiving in like 5 states at a time. So I don't really know what about those is true and what is something she'd like to be true. After all she insisted her lips were not plastic surgery ...

Exactly what I was thinking. She said she was a waitress for four years before moving to New York. If she moved there at 18, that means she was a waitress since she was 14 which sounds kinda strange to me :eartha2:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Not that I wanna say he did but she already told us 10000 romantic working-class stories about living in trailers, working as a waitress, a social volunteer etc. andiving in like 5 states at a time. So I don't really know what about those is true and what is something she'd like to be true. After all she insisted her lips were not plastic surgery ...

tenor.gif?itemid=9210942

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Imagine if she added the poetry book in the album booklet!

Lana has not made a book deal yet & was planning to self-publish it so...

High as Hope vinyl booklet thing has some extra random things written all over it so that would actually be cool!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

i breathe & i get attacked or commented @

yes i want and need the song for personal reasons, no it's not a meme

no i dont care of ur opinion or how much any of you want it/don't i'd be dumb TO care

let me live 

no.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Imagine if she added the poetry book in the album booklet!

Lana has not made a book deal yet & was planning to self-publish it so...

kind of hope she doesnt waste too much effort on book publishing and focuses on music. I love her random miss daytona tweets & would love just a lowkey self-released book 

this is iconic thank u for sharing. 

where the fuck IS SHE

6 feet under uh I mean I don’t know

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I CAN’T GET OVER HOW PERFECT ULTRAVIOLENCE AND HONEYMOON ARE AS WHOLE ALBUMS THEY CREATE SUCH A DREAMY ATMOSPHERE AND EVERYTHING FLOWS TOGETHER SO HEAVENLY OH MY GOD :defeated:

LITERALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD :defeated: :eartha: :eartha2: :trisha: :lange: :wowcry:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Who was it back in the spring who asked their psychic friend when something was gonna be released and they said September? Whoever this was needs to ask the person again

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Who was it back in the spring who asked their psychic friend when something was gonna be released and they said September? Whoever this was needs to ask the person again

I think it was salvatore? i remember asking my mum but she said october akdsksdk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think it was salvatore? i remember asking my mum but she said october akdsksdk

Yeah I feel like it was Salvatore or Wynwood!!! Your mom was probably picking up on that Single we were promised in October

I CAN’T GET OVER HOW PERFECT ULTRAVIOLENCE AND HONEYMOON ARE AS WHOLE ALBUMS THEY CREATE SUCH A DREAMY ATMOSPHERE AND EVERYTHING FLOWS TOGETHER SO HEAVENLY OH MY GOD :defeated:

LITERALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD :defeated: :eartha: :eartha2: :trisha: :lange: :wowcry:

This belongs in the random Lana conversation thread if I had my say. :makeup:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

This belongs in the random Lana conversation thread if I had my say. :makeup:

Most of what people say here belong to the random Lana conversation thread tbh...

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

High as Hope vinyl booklet thing has some extra random things written all over it so that would actually be cool!

It would be great if we got a vinyl booklet again. Or at least a regular booklet that looks nice.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif