Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

People make plans, have alot of expecations girl.. She could just be honest, many fas would be upset but many would undestand her too. The way she handle with the situation feels like she doesnt give a f***

I don’t think it’s that she doesn’t give a fuck, I think it’s more about something she’s going through. Maybe she broke up with her secret boyfriend and she’s not wanting to perform just yet. Maybe her band hasn’t practiced the new songs yet. Maybe she’s tired and needs a simple break. Either way, we all know she’s pretty much always to herself and has stage fright. Maybe she’s going though some mental stuff, depression or anxiety.

All we know is we got info about it in advanced this time and we should be fine with that. I’d understand a little anger or whatever, maybe disappointment but come on. It’s Lana. She tours the world all the time. There will definitely be more shows and possibly another tour for this album (hopefully a shorter tour again like the Endless Summer Tour where it’s only about 20-30 shows compared to 40+).

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

... Maaaaybe this isn’t the time for me to repeat myself and say that Cherry is boring me too... :creep:

Either way, we all know she’s pretty much always to herself and has stage fright. Maybe she’s going though some mental stuff, depression or anxiety.

I doubt that she still has stage fright. She seemed super confident last year and that audience in Lolla Brazil was HUGE. It’s like she said in some interview, she can wake up in the middle of the night and perform, no biggie.

And she seems chirpy and in a better mood from what she let’s us see on social media, but yeah, she can still be struggling with mental health. Who knows.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She really needs to stop making songs with long titles. It's fucking unnecesary and extra.

This! When The World Was At War, Beautiful People and God Bless America did not need the additional shit on the end.

Same as this song, why not just Hope Is Dangerous, For A Woman Like Me, I Have It or Hope Is A Dangerous Thing?

A lot of her pics arent THAT amazing though. Her with her sister, the sky, a hill, her in her car ect.

I guess so. I just found it strange, that’s such a small percentage compared to what she used to get

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

lana seems very out of it to me recently. she just is becoming a hit or miss with her decision making. almost as if she’s lost in some way. the first sign of this was with the October single. she never followed through (even though she did say “may”) and then she was all like “eh idk i might put out a song on the 8th”. i know she did follow through with putting it out on the 9th but even then she wasn’t 100% sure. she just seems like she’s making decisions to do what she wants out of nowhere

giphy.gif

... Maaaaybe this isn’t the time for me to repeat myself and say that Cherry is boring me too... :creep:I doubt that she still has stage fright. She seemed super confident last year and that audience in Lolla Brazil was HUGE. It’s like she said in some interview, she can wake up in the middle of the night and perform, no biggie.

And she seems chirpy and in a better mood from what she let’s us see on social media, but yeah, she can still be struggling with mental health. Who knows.

Remember this show tho?

https://youtu.be/ZlzevDajAEg

giphy.gif

I guess so. I just found it strange, that’s such a small percentage compared to what she used to get

I think people aren't using facebook as much. At least not the major demographic of Lana fans. They seem more likely to use Instagram and twitter

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

lana seems very out of it to me recently. she just is becoming a hit or miss with her decision making. almost as if she’s lost in some way. the first sign of this was with the October single. she never followed through (even though she did say “may”) and then she was all like “eh idk i might put out a song on the 8th”. i know she did follow through with putting it out on the 9th but even then she wasn’t 100% sure. she just seems like she’s making decisions to do what she wants out of nowhere

I thought about that too, I think she’s just either finally getting 100% decision making about her music (producer, release window) and it could be too much responsibility? Maybe she’s never had that and wants to figure it out the best she can while she’s got that control and is about to put her next works out (poetry, album, etc) so she’s trying to make multiple decisions that benefit her business.

Think about it. You have a record being released soon, along with a book of poetry. You’re expected to either do live shows or tour after the album releases, yet all the while still have to do promo stuff for both the book AND the album AND the tour. I think she’s fed up with all of it and wants to do things at her own pace now

Um... she had a freaking good reason to be nervous that night... :judgingu:

I never said she didn’t??? I’m just saying, our girl still gets nervous.

giphy.gif

Do any of you think she could rework a Norman Rockwell painting for the album cover? Like this one

norman-rockwell-girl-in-mirror-rare-coll

I literally asked the same thing with this exact photo few pages back.. our minds. Whew :oprah:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Which is why she’s cancelling in advanced. There’s a reason why, whatever that is and to cancel this early is cool with me. I’d rather her cancel 2-3 months before instead of the night of while I’m waiting in line to fucking see her

Guys get off your goddamn high horses. She doesn’t owe us anything. Yes she’s a performer at heart and that’s what she does. Maybe she’ll need a break after this record drops. Have you noticed she’s been grinding since 2009????

it'd be nice if she said which ones she's cancelling.

giphy.gif

I just need to say this; In Your Car sounds amazing but whoever titled that... it’s an awful title I hate it lmao it's just generic. I guess we have to be with these snippets

This is a concern I have too, but I’m not upset. She’ll always be a touring artist, there will always be more shows

giphy.gif

THIS. Yes if she must cancel a show it’s alright, but she did not say which she’s canceling. If she gave people the dates people could possibly get refunds, yet the longer she waits the more likely the people will lose their money. Plus, the concerts still must replace her. It’s not just about the fans, but the festivals as well. If we don’t know within the next couple weeks it’ll be clear she’s not taking a professional route.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

THIS. Yes if she must cancel a show it’s alright, but she did not say which she’s canceling. If she gave people the dates people could possibly get refunds, yet the longer she waits the more likely the people will lose their money. Plus, the concerts still must replace her. It’s not just about the fans, but the festivals as well. If we don’t know within the next couple weeks it’ll be clear she’s not taking a professional route.

hoping it’s not the one she’s headlining along ASAP the week before March 29th. i would love to see her headline this festival.

giphy.gif

this website should honestly just be renamed yosemiteboards at this point

@@Elle @@PARADIXO :creep:

this website should honestly just be renamed yosemiteboards at this point

More like yosemitebores, yawn yawn snooze

giphy.gif

This! When The World Was At War, Beautiful People and God Bless America did not need the additional shit on the end.

Same as this song, why not just Hope Is Dangerous, For A Woman Like Me, I Have It or Hope Is A Dangerous Thing?

Sylvia was fine. I understand why she couldnt name it Sylvia Plath