Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Did she 100% say that Venice Bitch (or MAC idk) was the lead single? Sorry I have short range memory I really don't remember anything other than her saying they were stand alone singles.

She never said they were standalone. She said they were part of a bigger project (a record), confirmed later to be NFR.

The only time she mentioned a single «standing on its own» was the October single (which I suspect was Hope Is a Dangerous Thing) that she might put out. 

As for VB being the lead single, I'm not sure. I remember her saying it's the single she wanted to put out, but is it the lead? Don't know anymore. 

Isn't she doing a video series? She filmed a video for Happiness is a Butterfly

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

She never said they were standalone. She said they were part of a bigger project (a record), confirmed later to be NFR.

The only time she mentioned a single «standing on its own» was the October single (which I suspect was Hope Is a Dangerous Thing) that she might put out. 

As for VB being the lead single, I'm not sure. I remember her saying it's the single she wanted to put out, but is it the lead? Don't know anymore. 

Oh thanks apparently I got a lot of things mixed up lmao MAC and VB were the summer jams and the october single was the stand alone. And yeah I remember her calling VB a single but not the lead single  :derpna:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Oh thanks apparently I got a lot of things mixed up lmao MAC and VB were the summer jams and the october single was the stand alone. And yeah I remember her calling VB a single but not the lead single  :derpna:

Same...She made MAC and VB seem like random songs, that are part of the album, but not singles. Same with Hope is a Dangerous Thing. 

I don't think we've had that moment yet. Probably closer to the albums release.

Does it even matter whether there is an official "lead single" or not? It's not like any of this era's songs are gonna get radio airplay, and the videos are... forgettable, to say the least. If I remember correctly, she called Venice Bitch the single, so I guess if there is something like a lead single for NFR, it's Venice Bitch. But yeah, I just hope we'll get some actual news tomorrow. I'm assuming they'll be doing a short interview or something like that alongside the premiere, so at the very least we should get a confirmation of the March release date.

On an unrelated note, is there any particular reason why she put that ugly Parental Advisory logo on the Hope single cover, but not on the Venice Bitch one?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Wait a damn mutha fuckin second ladies...since HIADT is all uncapitalized, does -does that mean we're getting a tracklist a la Ariana Grande's sweetener style? Because no

tumblr_n0fpyu2h6L1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I’d unstan

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I have to get this off my chest but some of u gays are past the point of delusion if you think that single cover is okay then again y'all are probably the same people that think lfl is a good album so it's expected  :oprah3:   some of y'all are trying too hard writing essays to justify her laziness, just take the L and accept that her visuals are out the door and she's not putting in effort anymore! I hope to god that ben lights a fire up her ass for the NFR cover and it's not a chuck shot of lana next to a house plant. Before y'all go "who cares about visuals the music is some of her best art!!11 she's matuRE NOW she's eVolvinG!!" NO visuals and music go hand in hand, the bitch used to put out some of the best music videos/photoshoots a faggot could wish for I can't accept that this is her evolving, It's just not sitting right with me. 

i appreciate u

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven