Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wait did it get pushed back????

Nothing official, but one of the sources that explained the whole «fan track / lead single» thing stated that Universal was expecting NFR to be released mi-year. It was supposed to be based on an official press release. One of us posted it like 30-ish pages back. 

EDIT: there it is. http://www.umusic.ca/press-releases/84263/  Fucking hope they're wrong. 

If the album is done why would she wait till mid 2019 to drop it? It’s obviously coming out in March :hottie:

Like I said before, she said in September she wanted to release the poetry book first . I sure hope she switched the two projects. 

B-But the Gucci campaign...  :judgingu3:

You're right. I had already forgotten about that... I really prefer music news when it comes to her...

Were you not there when Ultraviolence was finished and then she met Dan

T0tL.gif

off topic but I hope to god that woman in those gifs finally fixes her lips :horror:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Sadly yes, she passed from pneumonia and throat cancer back in 2016

shit..I feel really bad now.. just pretend I never said anything :eek:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm not even lying I was just listening to Venice Bitch and I was so mesmerized I almost drank from my spit bottle instead of my water bottle

giphy.gif

Y'all need to stan this hypnotic anthem

The real thing that concerns me is that you keep a spit bottle

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

The real thing that concerns me is that you keep a spit bottle

I mean, it's better than the floor! The hard life of smoking too much weed  :creep:

omg it feels like it was just yesterday :( i miss big ang, she was a ray of sunshine to this world

I miss her too  :( it's already been 11 years eartha kitt passed, in two years it's gonna be 10 since amy passed. I swear time is going too fast

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I miss her too  :( it's already been 11 years eartha kitt passed, in two years it's gonna be 10 since amy passed. I swear time is going too fast

and in june it'll be 5 years since lanas best album :( time does pass. and the saddest part is that she'll never be able to top it :(

and in june it'll be 5 years since lanas best album :( time does pass. and the saddest part is that she'll never be able to top it :(

but it’s been 7 years since Born To Die...;)

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I kinda wish there's a deluxe edition (:eartha:) of this album bc 11 tracks aren't enough :/

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I really don’t understand why they said mid-2019. Maybe mid-2019 means March, it is in the middle of the year

I kinda wish there's a deluxe edition (:eartha:) of this album bc 11 tracks aren't enough :/

Especially if it’s possibly being pushed back

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole