Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

How can you honestly believe anything 100% though? You seriously cant. And you're close minded if you cant see where im coming from. How do you know we're not living in a simulation? How do u know that space even exists... or looks the way it does on films and tv. How can you be sure of anything?

the bitter piggy can call me a moron all he wants, but at least im not an arogant close minded rude little prick

damn ma is it that serious chill out and stop watching shane dawson conspiracy videos

anyways can't wait for cinnamon  :hooker:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

This is better then all the videos of the era combinned. :deadbanana: :lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCAyM1VqJv4

I remember this timeeeee. The magazine cover's so beautiful, and we all had hopes that an actual video was gonna come out from a prof fashion magazine shoot etc. Not to suck up or anything like that bc ur name is literally Lfl, but the Lfl videos were actually pretty great, and it took moving past an album era to really appreciate what Lana did w the Lfl mvs, the who pseudo Lennon, Blockbuster vhs feels of the title track vid, LOVE was phenomenal, and even BAR's original vid. Bc i know how it almost felt that she wanted the record to have been aged originally, so I guess that supports my theory on the vid rollout too. Still consider the record less cohesive but yeah thats another post

Not getting my hopes up, but hopefully the series of vids that Chuck's shooting will at least b consistent to what Lana's imagery is. I can appreciate the whole industrial setting feels at the very least, it still regrettably works w the laid back vibes I guess I don't wanna know anymore actually.

UV/Honeymoon

im not excited at all i get that we have gotten alot this era but its so messy that it doesnt feel right...like wtf im very confused

HOW DARE YOU!!!! Do you know how long it took Lana to take that selfie for Hope's cover? She had to take MULTIPLE photos, stretching out HER OWN ARM! She probably had to eat an orange after that do you know how stressful and labor filled taking a selfie is? Don't even get me started on the music videos! Lana had to walk 5 minutes away from her house to find a parking lot to film in. 5 MINUTES! IN A PARKING LOT! Like that is fucking insane!!! I can't even imagine doing that. Then she had to search youtube for vintage videos of cars driving, herself! YES I SAID IT! HERSELF! Don't forget her recording hope. She had to record for a full 5 MINUTES! 5 MINUTES OF SINGING! I'm surprised she still has a voice! So ungrateful Lana has put so much effort and you judge her! SHAME ON YOU! :dafuq:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

HOW DARE YOU!!!! Do you know how long it took Lana to take that selfie for Hope's cover? She had to take MULTIPLE photos, stretching out HER OWN ARM! She probably had to eat an orange after that do you know how stressful and labor filled taking a selfie is? Don't even get me started on the music videos! Lana had to walk 5 minutes away from her house to find a parking lot to film in. 5 MINUTES! IN A PARKING LOT! Like that is fucking insane!!! I can't even imagine doing that. Then she had to search youtube for vintage videos of cars driving, herself! YES I SAID IT! HERSELF! Don't forget her recording hope. She had to record for a full 5 MINUTES! 5 MINUTES OF SINGING! I'm surprised she still has a voice! So ungrateful Lana has put so much effort and you judge her! SHAME ON YOU! :dafuq:

jk I'm pretending to be my sisters  :umadney:

LEAVE BRITNEY LANA ALONE 

LEAVE BRITNEY LANA ALONE 

YES LEAVE LANA ALONE! SHE TOOK A SELFIE, RECORDED 5 MINUTES OF PARKING LOT FOOTAGE, SAT AT THE PIANO WITH JACK FOR 5 MINUTES TO RECORD HOPE, HAD TO GOOGLE SEARCH FAMOUS PAINTERS TO NAME THE ALBUM NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL, SPENT 10 MINUTES LOOKING AT YOUTUBE FOR VINTAGE FOOTAGE, AND POSTED INSTA SNIPPETS! IN 6 MONTHS!!! THERE SHOULD BE LABOR LAWS AGAINST WORKING THAT MUCH!!! 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

YES LEAVE LANA ALONE! SHE TOOK A SELFIE, RECORDED 5 MINUTES OF PARKING LOT FOOTAGE, SAT AT THE PIANO WITH JACK FOR 5 MINUTES TO RECORD HOPE, HAD TO GOOGLE SEARCH FAMOUS PAINTERS TO NAME THE ALBUM NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL, SPENT 10 MINUTES GOOGLING YOUTUBE VINTAGE FOOTAGE, AND POSTED INSTA SNIPPETS! IN 6 MONTHS!!! THERE SHOULD BE LABOR LAWS AGAINST WORKING THAT MUCH!!! 

LMAO THE TEAAAAAAAAAA. She probably worked harder to make herself a sandwich this morning than during this whole era.