Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

perhaps its one of those celebrity ritual things, you know like in eyes wide shut... using black magick to have her ascend into the cult

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiYe8tNz0FI

ya'll know these parties are real too, hence why the brilliant director was murdered shortly after making this - also why half the movie was cut out and tampered with

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

No one is saying Lana is homophobic, but just by going to this church, she is bringing them exposure. As are all of these other celebrities, and just because other celebrities go to the church too, it does not make it okay.

Anyways I'm done with this discussion, I need to take a breather.

titus-gif.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

And to think she’s giving them money (most Catholics give money when they go to church). Why fund these hateful fucks? They’re just as bad as westboro they just aren’t as outright about it.

I highly doubt she's the type of person to give money at a church I mean she wears sketchers 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Ultracacciatore is coming for that bihh  :eartha:

Ummm...excuse me is that something towards me?? 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

This is what you all gays get after trying scare lana on her instagram posts that Norman Fucking Rockwell leaked and make it a trending topic on twitter sskskdjs

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

No one is saying Lana is homophobic, but just by going to this church, she is bringing them exposure. As are all of these other celebrities, and just because other celebrities go to the church too, it does not make it okay.

Anyways I'm done with this discussion, I need to take a breather.

Giving them exposure??!?!!?!? They're all around the world, have a lot of money and are visited by hundreds of celebrities every month

Giving them exposure??!?!!?!? They're all around the world, have a lot of money and are visited by hundreds of celebrities every month

Exactly, it didn't just happen out of thin air

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This is what you all gays get after trying scare lana on her instagram posts that Norman Fucking Rockwell leaked and make it a trending topic on twitter sskskdjs

There were literally three gays commenting on her instagram lmao if thats enough to make her homophobic then well...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

what is she even there for though?

bingo night

Unstan TODAY and start stanning spiritual gay icon GWEN STEFANI instead!

“I would be blessed with a gay son,” she said. “You know that I would feel blessed about that. I just want my boys to be happy and healthy, and I just ask God to guide me every day to be a good mother because it’s not an easy job.

tumblr_pc8ym7JcBS1xneslqo1_400.gif

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif