Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She doesn't owe anyone any explanation of what she's doing though. Let her live her life.

When you're a famous musician and your fanbase is largely LGBT, I think you do owe an explanation for why you're at a gay conversion church. Especially when she played the Ally Coalition Talent Show.

Going to this church is bad ally behavior

giphy.gif

When you're a famous musician and your fanbase is largely LGBT, I think you do owe an explanation for why you're at a gay conversion church. Especially when she played the Ally Coalition Talent Show.

Going to this church is bad ally behavior

dramatic much?

Normal SJW behavior lol.. btw pretty much every single Christian church is a gay conversion church. Surprise! She went to a random church service, there's really nothing else to look into. 

muh SJW

do you think you're cool because you used that tired acronym?

giphy.gif

And look at that, you have no backing argument because you know it's dumb to try and ostracize her over minding her own business.

your argument was "SJW". that was all you had to say. so...fuck off with that backing argument shit.

and I wasn't trying to "ostracize" her. I just want her to explain why she went to a church that actively supports gay conversion and has a history of child abuse.

giphy.gif

I wish Lana was an Atheist tbh...but then her music would likely have suffered. Religion has a lot of interesting imagery and philosophies and it goes well with her aesthetic. I think Lana has an agnostic side to her even though she was raised Catholic as she’s always questioning and very into science and existentialism. No way most Catholics would say stuff like “ question everything! The universe’’. More like thanking God for making everything and bible quotes.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I wish Lana was an Atheist tbh...but then her music would likely have suffered. Religion has a lot of interesting imagery and philosophies and it goes well with her aesthetic. I think Lana has an agnostic side to her even though she was raised Catholic as she’s always questioning and very into science and existentialism. No way most Catholics would say stuff like “ question everything! The universe’’. More like thanking God for making everything and bible quotes.

She identifies herself as a Catholic