Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I still listen to Hope almost daily, but the per-release era is so scattered, 6 months+ is too long, even the lead single will (possibly) still leave us thirsty. The two-single release of LFL was the same to me: at least, by then, we only had 9 days to wait.

You know the cover must have been absolute trash if Ben allowed HM and LFL but gave her pushback on this one :rip:

didn't her managers reject the original HM artwork? like the OG artwork

3z1M54f.jpeg

You know the cover must have been absolute trash if Ben allowed HM and LFL but gave her pushback on this one :rip:

didn't her managers reject the original HM artwork? like the OG artwork

If Ben let Lana release the HM cover we have now, and HIADT cover, can you imagine how fucking bad NFR cover must've been...

cmagl4G.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

but i sometimes think about why he didn't want her to use it, was it just bad? or was it more controversial? she seems to have no problem risking anything lately

Covers from best to worst.

UV > BTD > AKA > P > HM > LFL 

fixed it :makeup:

but i sometimes think about why he didn't want her to use it, was it just bad? or was it more controversial? she seems to have no problem risking anything lately

maybe she had her head in the ove- nvm

:awkney2:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Covers from best to worst.

UV > BTD > HM > P > LFL > AKA

tbh I honestly think, with all of her covers, that there were much better photos from the same shoot/ time period that she could have used. best cover she ever had was hbtb

If Ben let Lana release the HM cover we have now, and HIADT cover, can you imagine how fucking bad NFR cover must've been...

cmagl4G.gif

i read somewhere the OG Honeymoon cover was supposed to be this photo

Dg4cDDLX0AUgCZd.jpg

3z1M54f.jpeg