Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What’s wrong with the snippet mess

The snippet is perfect in itself : it’s just that our hopes for this LP are through the roof and she might have reached a point where no one is satisfied anymore.

The main complain is that it is another piano ballad and people want guitars (but didn’t she say that it had A BIT of surf elements / RHCP influences? Like not on a lot of songs?)

Could the snippet she posted today be the same song Chuck (?) posted in her story back in May? June? last year? Her voice sounds similar. 

if it is im about to freak the fuck out lmao.....I seriously cannot wait for this album

I just listened to the “In Your Car” snippet again for the first time in months and I’m even more excited for the album now because that snippet sounds so good, but I know damn well that album isn’t coming out anytime soon.

qfrWuBl.png

ok yall like to hate on sis but.....HIAB is the most interesting NFR snippet so far. (even tho i think i'll love Cinnamon too)

also, i listened to this snippet only once.......at this point i'd take any news BUT another snippet.

Not trying to be an ass but some of this sounds very....it's like she knows she got roasted and is now trying to say these haikus are actually Super Duper Deep.

It really looks like she wrote those captions as if they were inspired by her haikus and not the other way around lmao. Like, they're better than her poetry. A book of photos and captions would be better than her poetry IMO

That's exactly what I was thinking. I like her captions more than her poetry.

I mean I get it but like fine china isnt that good lyrically

"I wore diamonds for the birth of your baby for the birth of your son" tries to be deep but it doesn't really mean anything

she always had cliche lyrics and lines that dont make sense

@@admin @@Elle @@YUNGATA yes mods this post right here

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

*moaning*

All of my, all of my fine china

*moaning*

*moaning*

Fine china

Fine china

Fine china

Fresh linen

Fresh linen

Fresh linen

Ahhh—-ahh-ahhhh

Ahhh—-ahh-ahhhh

Lanaboards: omg, NFR will never compare to the lyrical majesty of her unreleased piano ballads

"I SAID DONT BE A JERK 
DONT CALL ME A TAXI 
SITTIN IN YOUR SWEATSHIRT 
CRYIN IN THE BACKSEAT
woooHOOOOHOOO

I JUST WANNA DANCE WITH YOUUU"

:defeated:

lana really saved HIAB with this part alone... ugh. her mind.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

*moaning*

*moaning*

*moaning*

Fine china

Fine china

Fine china

Fresh linen

Fresh linen

Fresh linen

Ahhh—-ahh-ahhhh

Ahhh—-ahh-ahhhh

Lanaboards: omg, NFR will never compare to the lyrical majesty of her unreleased piano ballads

Yes and??? Nothing in this world compares to when she sings “FINE CHINA! FINE CHINA! FINE CHINAAAA!”

“FRESH LINEN! FRESH LINEN! FRESH LINEN”

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Ooook, I've missed this whole new snippet drama... But did this gorl really just tease another EXTREMELY stripped down ballad? Now I seriously want to kick those non-existent balls of hers, cause it's just pure laziness at this point and not being "deep" or "melancholic" in any way.

Stripped of my own life