Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Thinking about the potential Sylvia had. It has fine lyrics. A creative production with a stronger piano would have done wonders. But it nearly is an Acapella (with a very watered down & uninspired piano here & there) with a bad selfie as the artwork.

Did anyone made a non-acapella edit of the song?

Just think.....right now we are the closest to the album release we are ever going to be.

Thank you for the positive perspective :)

It’s really easy to get caught up in despair. It helps to have things put in perspective.

Thinking about the potential Sylvia had. It has fine lyrics. A creative production with a stronger piano would have done wonders. But it nearly is an Acapella (with a very watered down & uninspired piano here & there) with a bad selfie as the artwork.

Did anyone made a non-acapella edit of the song?

I hope someone makes a good edit, because I honestly can't listen to the song with headphones on....it's so damn sloppy i CANNOT

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

This thread has 1,000,000+ views and the fact that Lana has probs not even seen it once. . .

Oh she has.

She has...

giphy.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Totally unrelated but I just searched for The 1975's new album Notes On A Conditional Form and Norman Fucking Rockwell showed up as similar searches lmao  :deadbanana:  this only makes me want a Lana album produced by Matty even more.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

This thread has 1,000,000+ views and the fact that Lana has probs not even seen it once. . .

Maybe it's for the better she would be terrified :horror: probably

I know that some1 here called interscope, be a brave one and claim ur bragging rights: ___________. Informing us that the record was being delayed due to minor changes, coming from her side of management.

I'm the one who called Interscope

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I think the album will start with the surf rock and psychedelic songs, and then we'll slowly dive into the sad piano tracks. VB would be the transition between the two parts, MAC would open the first part and IYC would open the second part

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Why a separate thread when there's no news to even talk on the pre release thread? The news is that there is no new news. 

This is the same website where we have  pre - pre-release threads

I think the album will start with the surf rock and psychedelic songs, and then we'll slowly dive into the sad piano tracks. VB would be the transition between the two parts, MAC would open the first part and IYC would open the second part

I think it’ll be completely opposite bc she said she was leaving the more surfy rock songs for the end of the album a month or two ago

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Some of you might be taking it too serious tbh

tenor.gif?itemid=11874660

i was willing to entertain the possible truth of this until i had to look at m*gh*an tr*in*r 

it's just the way i feel

Still sticking to these for inspiration while we wait:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMm7zjyrRBg That almost snazzy sounding production with quiet jabs of magic. Those synths, how fucking groovy 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU9is2_I3SM and ofc this too. Reminds me of what we've heard from the HtD livestream 

UV/Honeymoon