Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Judging based off previous V magazine covers, the shoot will have absolutely nothing to do w the album lol

I know, but at this point we gotta take what we can get

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Announcement or not this week, we WILL get another single in May. She released VB and MAC in Sept, waited three full months (Oct, Nov, Dec) to release Hope in January, and now she’s waited another three full months (February, March, April) so there has to be a single coming in May. It just makes sense. If she lets the rollout lose too much momentum it really will flop, whether she cares or not.

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Ok, yet another page about what color vinyl y’all want.

Green

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Announcement or not this week, we WILL get another single in May. She released VB and MAC in Sept, waited three full months (Oct, Nov, Dec) to release Hope in January, and now she’s waited another three full months (February, March, April) so there has to be a single coming in May. It just makes sense. If she lets the rollout lose too much momentum it really will flop, whether she cares or not.

thats possible. single in may. lead in june-july, release in july-august :toofunny:

Might slightly b off topic, but is anyone else happy that she references a lot more of Long Beach/Newport than she does San Diego for her poetry, and potentially the record? Gets me fucking happy bc the beach, and like my god still waiting for thise surf vibes. Like MAC was kinda like Gwyneth singing Cruisin' w a mix of Mazzy and a minor splash of Jeff Buckley? Also, know u guys don't really fancy religion, but my god, imagine she covered Hallelujahhhh, by Leonard Cohen? Wowooooow

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif

Might slightly b off topic, but is anyone else happy that she references a lot more of Long Beach/Newport than she does San Diego for her poetry, and potentially the record? Gets me fucking happy bc the beach, and like my god still waiting for thise surf vibes. Like MAC was kinda like Gwyneth singing Cruisin' w a mix of Mazzy and a minor splash of Jeff Buckley? Also, know u guys don't really fancy religion, but my god, imagine she covered Hallelujahhhh, by Leonard Cohen? Wowooooow

Now, I've heard there was a secret chord

That Lana played, and it pleased Hillsong

But we don't really care for gospel, do we?

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Do you think there could be a Courtney Love collab in NFR?

and do you think she's gonna scrap it now that courtney doubted her as a housewife?

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Do you think there could be a Courtney Love collab in NFR?

and do you think she's gonna scrap it now that courtney doubted her as a housewife?

As much as I want them to collab, I don't think there will be one. NFR just isn't really the type of album that would feature Courtney on it, based on what we've heard so far. NFR seems rather mellow and chill. Courtney is more like fire and rage.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven