Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Songs usually get radio impact a little while after they’re released so like, we’re getting this song pretty soon.

Unless it's a megastar with a budget (Taylor) impact on radio usually comes out 1-2 weeks after releasing, earliest we could be seeing this song is tomorrow when it leaks friday

Since it will be on radio (most likely Zane Lowe? Or BBC?) Lana might call in and uhh....discuss the album before they play the song? :excited:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

"Adult album alternative  is a radio format. The format has a broader, more diverse playlist than most other formats. Musical selection tends to be on the fringe of mainstream pop and rock as well as many other music genres such as indie rock, pop rock, alternative rock, alternative country, jazz, folk, world music, jam band and blues."

:trisha:

Since it will be on radio (most likely Zane Lowe? Or BBC?) Lana might call in and uhh....discuss the album before they play the song? :excited:

That's what I'm excited about. She will probably speak with someone before the premiere as per usual

giphy.gif

We are being blessed.

I got the same feeling like I got back in september when MAC and VB were announced

What did you feel? Cause I swear if you felt "acoustic, not a bop" and that's what you're feeling AGAIN....she can fucking keep it

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

What did you feel? Cause I swear if you felt "acoustic, not a bop" and that's what you're feeling AGAIN....she can fucking keep it

since when have we got a single acoustic song from this album lol? Hope is a ballad and I don’t doubt that’s probably as boring as it’ll get.

since when have we got a single acoustic song from this album lol? Hope is a ballad and I don’t doubt that’s probably as boring as it’ll get.

Sighs heavily. By acoustic I mean the very stripped back songs that have guitars as the main instrument. Straying from the sound effects and digital instruments shes heavily known to use in the past. :smokes: I mean, the LEAST she could do if shes gonna continue this guitar and drum route is give us more west coast and cruel world. Bring the drums to the FRONT. Why are they being treated like Michelle and Beyonces other backup singer

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I meant I got the same feeling of excitement, like, it feels like the start of a new era again. I’m guessing this song’s some type of bop tho, since it got radio impact, but who knows.

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

So who’s helping me make this song a tiktok sensation. We need to cultivate the obligatory ‘doin’ time challenge’

Sighs heavily. By acoustic I mean the very stripped back songs that have guitars as the main instrument. Straying from the sound effects and digital instruments shes heavily known to use in the past. :smokes: I mean, the LEAST she could do if shes gonna continue this guitar and drum route is give us more west coast and cruel world. Bring the drums to the FRONT. Why are they being treated like Michelle and Beyonces other backup singer

this is the first time i’ve seen someone say Michelle’s name but refer to Kelly as Beyoncé’s other backup singer”

lowquality1717981842993.jpg